What's Next for You Wizard?

ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
edited August 13 in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 14 August, 2019, 05:25 pm.

Ok! We are just over an hour away from Back to Hogwarts - Part 1 and I am pumped. If you're like me, you've already calculated how many green books you need from how many events to fill your skill tree the way you want. I have plans for the next 4-6 events!

I want to know what you have lined up for the green books you will be acquiring over this event. For me, I am firmly committed to training 'Strength in Numbers' with all 15 skill books from the first part of this event. This will give me a much needed boost to Power as I tackle Forest chambers. I'm also eyeing 'Team Work Makes the Dream Work' for part 2 of Back to Hogwarts though I'm not as firm on this one yet. So, what's next for you Wizard?

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    #213 August, 2019, 06:50 pm.

I’m eyeing my proficiency charm for this event. I haven’t looked at other sources to see what’s needed, just know I need two more books to start buffing it up. Basically looking at the bottom right of my tree. Then I’ll be looking at my hex (love that hex), I’m at the mastery lesson. Then I’ll be heading back up to the strength in numbers and teamwork makes the dreamwork.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    #314 August, 2019, 06:43 am.

I don't know what to do with them. I can either save them up and see how many I can collect or put them in a 2nd profession.

• WhitehorsemattWhitehorsematt Posts: 72 ✭✭
    #414 August, 2019, 11:04 am.

Maxing my hexes with the first week, then Playing Dirty next week.

Scrolls dropping like flies so far, which is fantasic, or maybe even brilliant.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    #514 August, 2019, 05:18 pm.

I’ve been going with a balanced approach for the last few events. Finally maxed out my deterioration hex, and bumped up my proficiency and protection charms a bit.

• bonzorkbonzork Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #614 August, 2019, 05:25 pm.

I'm saving up for First Strike...since I have dancing with dummies already. I burned some green books right before community day to improve my confusion hex, but this event will still give me enough greens for First Strike