Werewolves

Comments

• mi7admi7ad Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited August 12 #3212 August, 2019, 06:47 pm.

@Dogoutlaw @Overflow4487 @Acumen @WerewolfChaser

If you need those bows very much, I suggest to use your oddities runestones on Rune Chamber V because it has the best fragments drop rate alongside the other fortress chambers. Second is Rune Chamber VI.

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3312 August, 2019, 06:48 pm.

I have 3 bows and 3 werewolves left to get on that page. Ugh.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3412 August, 2019, 07:29 pm.

Thanks @Zakhi. I've heard from others than **** the Ruins V chamber is the way to go. I definitely need to grind the lower level Ruins chambers if I ever hope to finish the books pages in the challenge registry. I haven't finished a single page yet. The first two are at gold, but not done. The third is still at silver. The Ruins chambers are SOOOOO boring though! Plus, **** just isn't my thing. I get bored with fortress challenges after I've done a few. So, my current status with books and centaur bows is my own fault, but the question is whether I'll choose to accept that or change my strategy.

sigh

Fine. I just used all my coins to purchase bags of runestones. Hopefully, RNGesus will smile upon me and give me the bows I need without having to purchase more. Onward, into battle! ....well, after work.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3512 August, 2019, 09:03 pm.

Thanks @Zakhi ! I was planning to hit up Tower I and try my luck.

#3612 August, 2019, 11:15 pm.

Well @Zakhi, you were right! Thanks for the advice! I had to buy an extra pocket full of gold to get enough rune stones. I normally give myself an allowance of one pocket full of gold every two weeks, but I justified the exception by not getting a snack this afternoon. Sure, I don't often pick up an afternoon snack from the cafeteria at work anyway, but that's beside the point. I needed justification and I found it!

Anyway, you were on the money with Level 5 being the one to hit for fragments. I finished up the last couple horned serpent eggs I needed and got all but one centaur bow with the Level 1 runes I purchased. The only Oddity rune stone I had left was a Level 4 and I didn't want to waste it on a Ruins Chamber, so I hit up Tower 5 hoping for the best. Got lucky this time! Now I've got a fresh Oddities 1 page ready for more werewolves, pixies, centaurs, and vampires, which should all be easy enough. Twenty more centaur bows sounds a little daunting though! That's a LOT of rune stones, and I'm not buying more any time soon, lol.

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    #3913 August, 2019, 02:26 am.

@Osprey1 I prefer the term "mature" thanks!

I didn't stop reading but I have no understanding of what I read. I am a member of a pogo friend group however that eliminates the need to coordinate friendship level ups by opening at 4pm EST Wednesday and Sunday and I rename my buddy accordingly. This does confuse our local players in the AEST time zone.

If we're going to standardize can we stick with GST please?

@Zakhi Thanks for that tip. I shall give it a try.

@HPWULola I've been tracking the little horrors. Well I am a werewolf chaser after all. Last night was 28 days since their last appearance. I was of the belief that the lunar calendar is 28 days but I've been lied to all my life.

I didn't see any werewolves last night. I shall look again tonight.

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4013 August, 2019, 02:31 am.

Aha, according to the font of all knowledge (Wikipedia),

In English common law, a "lunar month" traditionally meant exactly 28 days or four weeks, thus a contract for 12 months ran for exactly 48 weeks." So you were right all along!

edited August 13 #4113 August, 2019, 03:17 am.

That's like saying I saw it on the internet so it must be true.

On any account I shall work out the game believes for werewolf spawns.

@Osprey1 Because you've just posted that wiki how do I know whether you updated wiki yourself?

Oh and please come down under and teach this old bird how to sideload apps! Pwetty please

#4213 August, 2019, 03:32 am.

I have just downloaded a lunar calendar. Can't read a thing, it's in Chinese. So I opted for a moon phase app.

Last month werewolves first appeared at 95% Waxing Gibbous moon. If that is the pattern they shall appear TONIGHT.

#4313 August, 2019, 03:49 am.

I made a loop around the neighborhood without collecting anything, well anything but that boggart cabinet I needed desperately, so I had some spell energy, just in case. But I'm putting my money (the $0.02 that I have) that they won't appear until tomorrow night.

#4413 August, 2019, 03:52 am.

@Osprey1 I'm laughing at your available cash but I'm just as bad.

Bets are on, me for Tues night, you for Weds night.

I look forward to claiming that $0.02 from you.

#4513 August, 2019, 03:53 am.

If you win, please send a self-addressed STAMPED envelope.

#4613 August, 2019, 03:57 am.

/slap

We don't have anything below $0.05

#4713 August, 2019, 04:00 am.

Anyone got change for a penny?

#4813 August, 2019, 04:00 am.

@Osprey1 You do realise that we don't have the ability on this forum to PM so you'll be posting your address for all to see. LMAO

#4913 August, 2019, 04:48 am.

@Zakhi and @Acumen I played my two oddities runestones tonight on Ruins V. First one was a success, second one not at all. So I’m happy I got at least one bow, but sad I’m running out of time. I’m 12 xp away from getting another runestone which shouldn’t be a problem, so we’ll just see if tomorrow will be my lucky day.

#5013 August, 2019, 04:50 am.

@Osprey1 they also used to think the earth was flat, sooooo.....😂

#5113 August, 2019, 04:50 am.

Some people frighteningly still do.

#5213 August, 2019, 04:51 am.

The world is round....like a pizza.

edited August 13 #5413 August, 2019, 05:14 am.

@Acumen @Dogoutlaw You're welcome. You can find the odds for fragments drop-rates on reddit. I just lost the picture, but I'm sure the Rune Chamber V was the best chance far from others. It has something like 50% drop-rate chance. So 1 bow from 2 wizarding challenges is okay. I should fill my bows & werewolves too. I need 4 more bows and 4 more werewolves to hit the silver :)

#5513 August, 2019, 05:15 am.

I ❤️ you all!😂😂😂

#5613 August, 2019, 05:18 am.

@Dogoutlaw By the way, you can find many other fragments that way, not bows. I hit Rune chamber V with my level 1-3 runestones for any fragments I need. 2 from 3 wizarding challenges for me, so lucky, so many fragments I have now 😚😁

#5713 August, 2019, 05:18 am.

@Zakhi yeah I was thinking 50%, so not terrible. I really don’t want to buy those runes, but we’ll see.

#5813 August, 2019, 07:29 am.

@Osprey1 If the world is flat as a pizza does it have pineapple on top?

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #5913 August, 2019, 11:58 am.

@WerewolfChaser pineapple on pizza? I've enjoyed reading your posts, but now we can never be friends.

#6013 August, 2019, 12:29 pm.

Pineapple belongs on pizza, and hamburgers! Live in the now! Embrace the good!

#6113 August, 2019, 12:50 pm.

@MtPollux You'll be happy with my pizza then. I enjoy the traditional cheese pizza. Now I want pizza.