Appreciation for the pictures 👏👏👏

2»

Comments

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    #3220 November, 2021, 12:13 am.

@Jeroenix That capture of Pickett is the sweetest! ☺️ As for the game, I understand. I’ll miss seeing your fun POI photos in my gifts and I’ll miss sending you gifts as well, but I get it.

Here are my most recent attempts at A/R:

If you change your mind about the game, you know where to find me. Otherwise, thank you for being the first person that I didn’t know IRL to share cool photos with me from your part of the world. 💜✨

Ciao and be well!

#3320 November, 2021, 08:05 pm.

By the way, for anyone seeing this… I’ve been practicing these A/R skills by way of this video that James at @XpectoGO made. 

https://youtu.be/-WZPrVlD6BE

I’m still pretty awkward at it and sometimes can’t get the traces to let me walk around them (Lucius’ first guard, for instance), but I’m workin it. 

Since I’m here, and since this thread started as a POI-photos thread, here are some of those..

#3423 November, 2021, 04:24 am.

This will be my last photo post here, as this originally began as a POI posting thread and obviously my attention is mainly on AR these days. If there’s any interest I’ll start a new AR thread. The first two here are at my local park and the third is a dementor in my Living Room. ✨

#3613 January, 2022, 03:39 pm.

I love this! 😂 I never had that glitch but I’ve seen several people post pics about it. This is the best one I’ve seen!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3717 January, 2022, 05:45 am.

Loved this one

• DjeaDjea Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17 #3817 January, 2022, 10:48 am.

I will miss these pictures when the game is over. I am glad that people are sharing them. Thank you very much.