Cannot login with wireless network connection error

DK910DK910 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 24 November, 2021, 12:40 pm.

I cannot login with the app saying network connection errors. I’m sitting at a good wireless network. Please fix it! My user name is DK910

Tagged:

Comments

• HoneychurchHoneychurch Posts: 3
    #202 November, 2021, 01:16 pm.

Getting the same error suddenly. All was working fine just a few hours ago.

• RIPSKAGGSRIPSKAGGS Posts: 3
    #302 November, 2021, 07:54 pm.

This is what I've been getting since early this morning. Sad, I guess I won't be playing anymore, and I was almost to level 60...

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,680 mod
    #402 November, 2021, 08:27 pm.

@DK910 @Honeychurch @RIPSKAGGS I've attempted a fix on your accounts. Could you please try again by restarting the app?

• MystazulMystazul Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #506 November, 2021, 11:52 pm.

I have exactly the same problem. Same error changed networks and the problem remains.

Username mystazul.

Is there anything Else I can do?

Thank you in advance.

• joycekesjoycekes Posts: 2
    #611 November, 2021, 09:48 am.

Hi Moderator,

Same here. i can,t start up the game.

The daily rewards screen froze so i had to restart. Now i can,t even start up the game

Anymore. Tried removing the app and reinstalled but it doesnt work.

It worked fine untill the last update .

Can you please fix my game?

My ingame name is joycekes.

Thank you in advance.

• Razz007Razz007 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #711 November, 2021, 08:01 pm.

I've also experienced numerous event and encounter kick-outs, various screen freeze-ups, and complete game lock-ups since the last update. E.g.

• Barty Crouch Jr. Adversaries Event kicking you out numerous times before even getting to complete (this one prevented me from completing the bonus)
    • A screen issue on the Suitcase/Registry screen that gets overlayed with and the Daily/Special assignments page. (Icon covers up up the X so you can't close the screen without closing the whole game)
    • Accessing Friends list kicked me back out to map (seems to be working now)
    • Kicked out of encounters and Fortresses randomly (seems to be more frequent if you tap screen too fast when selecting and using a potion? This has been going on longer than the last update)

Makes it hard for those that are trying to make the home stretch before Jan 31.

• joycekesjoycekes Posts: 2
    #812 November, 2021, 07:19 am.

My game is working again.

If you fixed it, thank you very much.

However ,reward frame still freezes up but i can live with that.

Thanks again, joycekes

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 63 ✭✭
    #924 November, 2021, 11:46 am.

@HPWUblue I've got the same problem since yesterday. Could you please check my account out? my name is aurorsfocuspls

edited November 24 #1024 November, 2021, 12:04 pm.

Hey @AurorsFocusPls I've attempted a fix on your account. Could you please restart the app now and let me know how it goes?

Edit: Off-topic, but is your name effective in Wizarding Challenges? I'm curious :D

#1124 November, 2021, 12:33 pm.

@HPWUblue thank you very much! It is working again!!!

Yes, believe me, it is very effective 😆 I'm either bombarded with all extra focus throughout the battle or get ignored in the favour of the other professor on the team who gets it all. But as long as focus is transferred to a professor, I don't care how it's done 😂

#1224 November, 2021, 12:36 pm.

hmm might I suggest a variant tag "AurorsFocusOrElse" 😠

edited November 24 #1324 November, 2021, 12:40 pm.

@HPWUblue 😂😂😂 this would've been even more hilarious if not a bit too over the top. Anyway, the username length is limited, "pls" was the best I could manage.