Announcing the close of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

1234568»

Comments

• NoCanTinaNoCanTina Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #21320 November, 2021, 11:55 pm.

I am heartbroken. I wish you figured out a way to monetize the game. I would have paid to board the Knight Bus and so much more. The bugs are aggravating, but you have a fan base that would have stuck with you and contributed to grow and better the game.

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #21421 November, 2021, 02:40 am.

The way you are handling the missing tasks of brilliant event and lack of access to things that matter to the game is making me feel glad this game is getting a good end. I’m also uninstalling other WB games so I don’t have to deal with such terrible responses from the development team again.

• MdsbdrMdsbdr Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #21521 November, 2021, 02:20 pm.

Questions popping up. I finished my SOS task force appraisal calamities and both lessons from magizoological appraisal.

Is there another appraisal lesson to come?

What to do with the scrolls, books etc?

What do I have to do to become better in defeating the lethal adversaries? It takes forever to beat the guards. In between the maximas attacking does not really have a satisfying effect. So I wait and protect myself until the maxima bar is full again and then with help from a potent and wit I attack. But it is so time consuming and it will rake ages to register to bronze… Any other suggestions? Would one of the 6 distinct spells we have not seen until now be of any help?

@hpwulola @HPWUTeam Hope anybody can help me? Thank you 🙏

• MizuSenshiMizuSenshi Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #21723 November, 2021, 01:29 am.

This is very sad for me as it's the only thing that gets me out of the house since I quit smoking. My HPWU even said, "What are we supposed to do for self-care now?"

Ingress got too dangerous and Pokémon Go had too many events to keep up with when I have severe mobility issues. Plus you can't skip animations in P-Go nor can you fast forward the Raid timer. HPWU is entirely about cooperation and bringing community together, unlike the other 2 games which breed contempt and aggression.

I would pay a monthly fee to continue playing HPWU, in addition to the other money I already spend in the game.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #21923 November, 2021, 08:04 am.

@MizuSenshi in PoGo, i just found many player spoffing GPS in this gym only one minute, that's crazy one too.

@Groundwalker80 there's useless sign for canceled closing because this is a final chapter.

Last chance for add friend! If you want save friend from HPWU and PoGo, you can friend code here :

PoGo : 0901 1063 5981

HPWU : 1287 1281 6861

Pikmin Bloom : 8695 7512 9489

• Jenna423Jenna423 Posts: 2
    #22027 November, 2021, 09:27 pm.

Has anyone here ever gotten a quick response from the WU support team about any issues following this annoucement? I've reached out (three times with no response) to them following a prolonged issue of the Facebook login loop issue, and I have yet to hear back. I've been experiencing this issue for over two weeks now. I've already done the usual tricks of uninstalling and reinstalling both the WU and Facebook apps (doing both on same day & days apart) and restarted my iPhone and I'm still facing the same issue. I also tried clearing up more room (thought it would help) on my iPhone, but still it kept happening. I even tried going back to my previous iPhone to see if somehow it had something to do with my current iPhone, but it still happened. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of the support team or if they have any suggestions that could possibly help, please reply. I would really like to play WU before it closes at the end of Jan. 2022

• SoulPowerXSoulPowerX Posts: 59 ✭✭
    edited November 28 #22128 November, 2021, 04:46 pm.

I think they have support team (or just 1 member) working one day per week but not every week :)

• Hollie25Hollie25 Posts: 30 ✭✭✭
    #22228 November, 2021, 07:28 pm.

I've never gotten a response from anyone at any speed. It always amazes me when someone's post sounds like they've heard from them. 😐️

• RavenWolf80RavenWolf80 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #22329 November, 2021, 06:27 pm.

This makes me so sad. This is the last game my teenage son and I still play together. We will go out for ice cream and hit our local areas to play and compete with each other.

Thank you for the memories you helped create with this mother. Wizards Unite will be greatly missed.

#22401 December, 2021, 08:46 am.

TTD gives 30 foundables instead of 42. What bug is next? @HPWUTeam

#22604 December, 2021, 12:10 am.

summary - community rulez, niantic (wu) sucks

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
    #22704 December, 2021, 01:48 am.

The 2.20 update is delayed to next week. The game will be removed from the App Store, Google Play and Galaxy Store on December 13, 2021. Players will no longer be able to make in-game purchases as of this date.

• HuffleMrsHuffleMrs Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #22806 December, 2021, 05:38 am.

Why do I still have a cap of 20 to open gifts?

• PadmehlcPadmehlc Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #22906 December, 2021, 03:15 pm.

Just a wishful suggestion: could we possibly get for January foundable boosts based on what the individual player needs? The game obviously "knows" what pages arent on gold and what foundables are missing fragments so to allow everyone (particularly those of us who have been playing since the beginning) to actually fully fill our registries before it ends. Im tired of getting the same few over and over when they are maxed out but never getting another couple that are missing and preventing me from prestiging - particularly the Challenge only foundables (including the family ones).