Constance's Lament Brilliant Event Part 1

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 19 November, 2021, 09:46 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Constance has been taken into custody under suspicion of working with The Unforgivable. Is she really an enemy of the Ministry? Or is this all just a big misunderstanding?

Return Brilliant Foundables to the Brilliant Gryffindor Boys' Dormitory in Part 1 of the Constance’s Lament Brilliant Event on 15 November 11 a.m. PT - 19 November  at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Brilliant Quaffle - Encounter
  • Brilliant Quidditch Fan Neville Longbottom  - Encounter
  • Broken Love-Struck Ron Weasley - Wizarding Challenges
  • Vial of Felix Felicis - Brilliant Portkey
  • Love Potion Infused Chocolate Cauldrons - Task

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    #213 November, 2021, 03:17 pm.

What is a “broken love-struck Ron Weasley”? I hope Ron isn’t really broken.

• RaidenglRaidengl Posts: 61 ✭✭
    #313 November, 2021, 03:25 pm.

Did someone screen grab the conversations from the last BE? What happened with Constance?

• SebastianKaniSebastianKani Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #413 November, 2021, 06:10 pm.

I didn't screen grab anything, but the gist is that Hermione has spent the last few events baiting Constance and not telling anyone. Harry went to go meet Grim, but he didn't show up because Hermione lied about the meet in order to catch Constance out. Some triple bluff nonsense went down, and Hermione captured Constance at the "real" meet

• twoAwkLinestwoAwkLines Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #615 November, 2021, 08:36 pm.

@Raidengl I have screenshots (in Italian, sorry) but you should found the complete transcription on a site mentioned in other messages ... https://www.taskforcetimes.news/storyline

#715 November, 2021, 10:40 pm.

I’m glad to see that it’s merely “love-struck Ron Weasley”, not broken. I was worried about Ron.

• GervaseGervase Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #816 November, 2021, 01:17 am.

I see the 'random' boost machine is still broken. First TfTD and not a single Luna., but plenty of Keeper Ron. Now on Task 4 and not a single Ron and loads of Luna. Tiresome. I'm going to bed.

#1316 November, 2021, 05:47 pm.

It’s the same for me. “Unable to connect to server”

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #1516 November, 2021, 05:53 pm.

Me too.

• HalfbloodbellaHalfbloodbella Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #1616 November, 2021, 05:53 pm.

Ditto! Black screen and “Unable to connect to server”.

• DeadleyDaveDeadleyDave Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #1716 November, 2021, 05:54 pm.

Both Wizards Unite and Pogo are both down.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    #1816 November, 2021, 05:54 pm.
  • BqfcBqfc Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #2016 November, 2021, 06:00 pm.

It seems that is a Niantic problenm ´, All of their game are down

#2116 November, 2021, 06:02 pm.

At least that means it’s not HPWU shutting down early

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17 #2317 November, 2021, 06:08 am.

I am on the fourth set of tasks. I am 23 minutes into a TTD and have not seen a single Quidditch Keeper Ron Weasley. As @Gervase mentioned earlier, lots of Luna but not a single Ron. What to do?!

Update: So I got one Ron with 2 minutes left on my TTD. So at that rate, it takes 10 TTDs to complete the task? Luckily I already had 6 from when I was out last evening collecting Ginger Roots I’d planted. So hopefully it will only take me 4 lol.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2417 November, 2021, 06:56 am.

is it most of the tasks is requesting about fragments (eventough it is written as foundables) most of the time fragments from trace charm usually count on the tasks.

that is my experience tou

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    #2517 November, 2021, 08:55 am.

I have done two Forest IIIs with the Constance Lament runestone and have not gotten any Ron awards. I'm about to just walk away. The @HPWUTeam has not created any incentives to play the Knight Bus as teams, and I don't want to waste resources on anything higher playing by myself.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #2617 November, 2021, 06:19 pm.

@CERULEANGIRL I found that the fastest way to get all the Keeper Rons is to put a trace charm (if you have them) on him when you do see him.

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 71 ✭✭
    #2717 November, 2021, 06:59 pm.

Yooo hoooo Ron where are you!!!!!! I am getting tons of Harry’s but of course that is the next task not the current!!!!!

• IexmagicIexmagic Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November 17 #2817 November, 2021, 11:07 pm.

What does it take to get an infatuated Ron? Even Dark Chamber I with 3 players wasn't good enough. Getting multiple team players in a fortress challenge is dwindling by the day. I hope Niantic will enable solo players to finish BEs by themselves, orherw there will be many unfinished events and unhappy players.

@HPWUTeam Thanks for considering

• ZaninormZaninorm Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2917 November, 2021, 11:28 pm.

I got all my lovestruck Ron's on ruin chambers 2 and 3. No problem at all.

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    #3017 November, 2021, 11:50 pm.

I got lovestruck Ron in Ruins 5.

• IexmagicIexmagic Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #3118 November, 2021, 02:04 am.

Wow, I didn't expect the easy fortresses to yield lovestruck Ron while the hard ones don't. Having reached the max. level in all 3 professions, I don't tend to play the easy fortresses. Good to know.