Gold gift exchange

MissFieldsMissFields Posts: 4 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 11 September, 2021, 11:30 am.

Hey all!

I'm looking for a friend or multiple ones to Exchange gold gifts.

My code is 8280 5995 6879.

I will send gold gifts whenever I have them if returned fairly :)

Comments

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    #220 June, 2021, 09:39 pm.

8820 7067 8484 I have pretty rotten luck with how often I get them but I'll send whenever I can!

• MissFieldsMissFields Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #322 June, 2021, 01:59 pm.

Thats okay! Sometimes I get multiple ones a day, and (more often) sometimes it takes days before I get one. But I always send back when I get one and won't open if I dont have any gold gifts to send back. :)

• WinnieStillwellWinnieStillwell Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #401 July, 2021, 02:07 pm.

I recently sent you a magnificent runestone gift that you haven't opened yet. I just wanted to let you know you can open it... I wasn't expecting you to return the same. It was a thanks for extra gifts you sent me.

I don't need any wizard xp, red spell book or regular spell energy gifts. Anything else is good.

I have more magnificent runestone gifts if you need them.

For me, the only gift that needs to be exchanged equally is gold.

• NanFeldNanFeld Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #502 July, 2021, 10:19 pm.

Just added you. I only unlocked gold gifts recently but I currently have 4 in my stash!

• TTH8TTH8 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #608 July, 2021, 04:52 am.

Hi I have gold gifts, anyone who still interested to exchange? 1586 3896 2486

• Drumgrl66Drumgrl66 Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    #708 July, 2021, 05:33 am.

There’s a gold gift exchange group on Facebook for future reference.

• MissFieldsMissFields Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #808 July, 2021, 05:23 pm.

@WinnieStillwell aaah thats so Nice! I didnt open it because I havent unlocked those myself yet, and feel bad if I cant return those nice gifts. 🙈(I don 't know if I opened it by now) but I have also been pretty rotten getting nice gifts to send..

And normally when someone send me a gold gift, and I dont have one to return, I send other decent-good gifts until I get one😀

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #911 September, 2021, 12:41 am.

@TTH8 @hpwulola @HPWUTeam

hi my friend TTH8 ( my only friend). Im so sorry. This week i replace complete:

2 bows centaur = 24 trunks

2 serpent eggs = 24 trunks

3 dogs 3 head = 18 trunks

2 horn serpent = 12 trunks

and more 6 or more others trunks.

total +- 84 Trunks and i dont win 0 gold, nothing, zero gold gift. Just trace charms replace.

im very said and angry because you (tth8) send me gold gifts and i havent for you because this game is bugged for me.

SORRY

• TTH8TTH8 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1011 September, 2021, 12:52 am.

@FixMyGreenStars

Hi friend, don't need to be sorry, I also face the same issue as you, not easy to get gold from trunk. Sometimes, I also don't have gold to send you when you send me gold. Let's continue our current practice, if we have gold, we will send, else just send the best gift that is available.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #1111 September, 2021, 11:30 am.

@TTH8

nice, you read my post.

please, dont send me a gold gifr until i send to you.

today i replace one more time a bow and serpent, 24 tunks and nothing (zero gifts: zero trace, zero red book, zero gold) my lot is ok, 19/30, i dont receive more 100 gifs a day, all ok. Its a really bug for me. Before this week i has gold each 20 tunks in media, i open over 250 and nothing.

im very frustrating

• SeeminglymeSeeminglyme Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #1213 September, 2021, 02:55 am.

You can increase your chances of obtaining gold through the essentials tree. Also if your gift space is 30/30 and you receive gold you will not get it ! So make sure you don't click on your registery at all unless you have several open gift spots as the registry can trigger trunk fills automatically when opened...

You do have the option of course to delete suckier gifts so to speak...and if a gift doesn't delete (glitch) go back in and retry or better yet delete bottom to top in each gift category so it doesn't freeze. So if I am looking at all my spell energy gifts in a row on list go to the bottom one and delete bottom to top within that category keeps you from constantly having it freeze when deleting a gift and then reopening gift delete 10 times... so far has worked without fail...

My code is 3786 3789 3927 CoraRaegan

I am most interested in gold and magnificent runestones ...though essentials are appreciated and occasionally extravagant spell power though only occasionally lacking...even wits and tonics don't suck baruffios are almost pointless to me at level 60 unless I am rushing to hit an amount for an event but not my fav gift :)

I pretty much go with a you get what you give policy and give whatever I receive...If I do not have the identical after opening I either don't open more until I get the identical so I remember who I left off on or give something equally good...I also throw out all "low" gifts like simple spell power so even if you gave me spell power you probably got something better back. If I can't immediately pay back a gold gift promise your on a mental list to get my next gold gift and I don't open more til I send it...and either I wait until I get gold or you may get something at least good while I wait.

The only one I will consider basically = to a gold gift on give or take is a magnificent runestone with the red books... personally I still need plenty...Is everyone else like this or did I just ignore castle battles for forever lol? If you guys don't think they should be equal someone tell me because it's not like there's game chat to voice a personal opinion.

I've opened most of the tree branches increasing odds for gold gifts...if not all... so I do not wait too long between them.