September Monthly Overview: Into The Fire

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,213 admin
edited September 10 in Announcements #1 latest comment 25 September, 2021, 11:01 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Armed with Gareth Greengrass' knowledge about the Foundables Spell, Grim, and The Unforgivable, the team feels closer than ever to ending the Calamity and taking down the rest of the shadowy cabal profiting off of it. But what will Harry, Hermione, and Constance do when it becomes clear that the mysterious leader of The Unforgivable - a figure even Gareth had suspicions about - has no intention of going out quietly? Meanwhile, while restoring Ron's memories of their fourth year at Hogwarts, Hermione struggles with the realisation that ending the Calamity as soon as possible and returning Ron to normal may be mutually exclusive goals.

This September, keep an eye out for the following:

Ancient Ukrainian Ironbelly Adversaries Event: 3 September at 11 a.m. PT – 6 September at 11 a.m. PT

• A surge of Ancient Ukrainian Ironbelly Adversaries prompts Harry to urge Gareth Greengrass to reconsider his use of Adversaries. 

Prisoner of the Vow Brilliant Event Part 2:  6 September 11 a.m. PT – 13 September 11 a.m. PT

• Gareth has offered to share what he knows about The Unforgivable and the Calamity if Harry agrees to his terms. Will he take this potentially deadly deal?

1920s Wizarding World Convergence Event: 14 September 11:00 a.m. PT - 16 September 11:00 p.m. PT

• Unlock special Portmanteaus and collect Fragments for the new 1920s Registry Page.

September Community Day: All day Saturday, 18 September from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Encounter Magizoology traces from the New York City Street Registry Page.

Into The Fire Brilliant Event Part 1:  20 September 11 a.m. PT – 27 September 11 a.m. PT

• Return Foundables themed around Ron's fourth year at Hogwarts and explore The Unforgivable's secrets.

Ancient Hungarian Horntail and Dragon Oddities Event: 27 September 11 a.m. PT – 30 September 11 a.m. PT

• Practise your Extinguishing Spells! A surge of Ancient Hungarian Horntail Adversaries and Dragon Oddities are set to appear.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Be sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for upcoming event details, as well as additional game content releases throughout the month. You can also visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums to discuss the game with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #230 August, 2021, 07:17 pm.

So if we keep going this way then it’ll be;

• September - Year 4
    • October - Year 5
    • November - Year 6
    • December - Year 7

Maybe bumped by a month or two if our Brilliant Event is Hallowe’en themed for October and/or Christmas themed for December instead.

Funny that the next event doesn’t mention Gareth when he’s been a big point in this one. Wonder if he’s gonna be bumped off before then.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    #430 August, 2021, 08:19 pm.

Lethal adversaries, pretty please!

• SkambrentSkambrent Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited August 30 #530 August, 2021, 09:33 pm.

36 hours on a Wednesday for a 1920's event? I have an exam AND work that day 🙃

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    edited August 31 #731 August, 2021, 03:50 am.

How is the team “**** with Gareth Greengrass’ knowledge about the foundables spell”? Didn’t he tell Harry the spell couldn’t be undone?

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    #831 August, 2021, 03:54 am.

@PkmnTrainerJ I think Gareth made an unbreakable vow not to divulge the secrets of The Unforgivable, so when he starts talking, that will be the end of him and Harry won’t learn much.

• TBSuttonTBSutton Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #931 August, 2021, 04:00 am.

It would be nice to have a week with a break from events. Never stopping does not let us catch a breath.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1131 August, 2021, 04:07 am.

Just realize this, but my local calendar now is August 31th, and there is no August 32th isnt it?

Something mischief will happened?

• PomonaMrozPomonaMroz Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    #1231 August, 2021, 08:23 am.

In-app, the newsletter says September 15th 9am-9pm for the 1920s event … here it says it’s a Sept 15 11am to Sept 16 11pm.

Which is correct?

#1331 August, 2021, 09:09 am.

@Kodokmag looks like you missed a day - there’s 31 rewards (and mine’s been completed fine) …

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1531 August, 2021, 12:11 pm.

@PomonaMroz wow it is. 🤔

i dont think to miss playing for a day. 🙄

• ArataAokiArataAoki Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1631 August, 2021, 07:16 pm.

looks nice, just fix bugs pls 😭

• OrdormousOrdormous Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1731 August, 2021, 09:48 pm.

Please fix adventure sync ASAP!! I'd love to the 1920s event since I only got to open 2 portkeys last time. This is brutal.... I'm playing PokemonGo and HPWU, but don't get credit on HPWU for my walking! :(

• k1platinumk1platinum Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #1801 September, 2021, 01:12 pm.

@hpwulola

As @PomonaMroz says, the date and time of the 1920s events are different from the in-app newsletters. Please let us know which one is correct.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    #1902 September, 2021, 02:48 pm.

@Ordormous be patient, maybe AS in HPWU was hard to fix, my prediciton is need too finish fix in November. Speaking in PoGo, there's something more in PokeStop (HPWU : inn and greenhouse) and revamp distance place too. Check news if you want.

Portkey 1920's has been short day, restock silver key and finishing in bronze frame, Thanks!

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    #2305 September, 2021, 04:10 pm.

@PomonaMroz so, you would be cool with it if they made an event on Christmas for just 12 hours and you couldn't get those foundables any other day? And Christmas isn't even a good equivalency because, to my knowledge, you could still use technology during the day. This isn't a choice being made to just not play because you have other things going on, this is scheduling an event on a day when there are players who are not able to play due to religious obligations

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    #2707 September, 2021, 07:26 pm.

@Chava11 @Evargreen @Klc5048 I hear the frustration on an event being held during a time when people observing a religious holiday cannot participate. And it’s not the same as a birthday, or Christmas, as there are not rules disallowing people from using electronics on their birthday or on Christmas. And one of the reasons so many of us try to make it to every event is because there are unique gifts and accomplishments that come with the different events.

That said, I also understand it’s tricky to plan around all religious holy days. In this case, I do hope they can find some way to push it back, though, even a day or two. Especially since the 1920s event is so new and the foundables so rare.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,213 admin
    edited September 10 #2810 September, 2021, 05:06 pm.

Thank you for your feedback! We have extended the 1920s event by 24 hours. The new time is September 14 11am PT - September 16 11pm PT.

#2911 September, 2021, 02:06 am.

@hpwulola so you’ll act on feedback on religious holidays but that’s it?

Why do we keep having events that are 3 days long for folk in America, but 2 days long in other timezones?

• SeanymonSeanymon Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #3014 September, 2021, 06:45 am.

How can we do these events if the game is broken like adventure sync