Defeat ministry executioner?

Dragon66Dragon66 Posts: 7 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 09 September, 2021, 10:27 pm.

Where the heck do you do this?

Comments

• Dragon66Dragon66 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #207 September, 2021, 08:27 pm.

Never mind, it’s just collecting the confoundable

• MercyGriffindorMercyGriffindor Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #308 September, 2021, 12:18 am.

I still haven’t even had one pop up yet

• MollieWeezlyMollieWeezly Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #408 September, 2021, 12:28 am.

So are you defeating him (battling) or returning the foundable from a Dark Arts spinning green thing?

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #508 September, 2021, 12:58 am.

ministry executioner with oddity battle style?

seems interesting 🤔

• SheaStonebrookSheaStonebrook Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited September 8 #708 September, 2021, 04:16 am.

I haven't seen any since the very first day..... it's frustrating

I've been opening the app way more often and used more potions than I ever have....

Is there a way to help them show up???

• EmmittROCKSEmmittROCKS Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited September 8 #808 September, 2021, 05:16 am.

I’ve used 6 tonics and am only at 4 ministry executioners. Really close to quitting this game for good due to all the ****. If developers spent even half the time on this game as they do Pokémon go it would be so much better. Done spending a **** dime until it’s fixed.

• GoldakamiGoldakami Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #908 September, 2021, 08:07 am.

On my fourth TTD and haven’t seen a single Ministry executioner- what’s going on

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    #1008 September, 2021, 09:41 am.

I’ve completed the event and didn’t have to use more potions than usual… not sure what’s causing this for some folks…

edited September 8 #1108 September, 2021, 12:28 pm.

@MollieWeezly we’re returning them via Dark Arts trace encounter.

Attaching photo for anyone seeing this who may be new to the game… (pardon my scribble, it’s been a multi-tasky sort of evening).

PS: I posted this last night and it disappeared. Didn’t show up til this morning. 🤷🏻‍♀️

#1308 September, 2021, 04:57 pm.

@HalloMami I hear you, and I’ve been the “unlucky one” quite a bit.

I know it can be helpful for folx to know they’re not alone in struggling with glitches and gameplay frustrations (one of the reasons I first came to these boards) but in this case, I also wanted to chime in to acknowledge that this issue wasn’t happening for everyone at this moment… in case anyone needed to also know that.

Hopefully the traces people need will start to show up for them — but I get it, once the resources of time and potions have been spent… the frustration is already driving the bus and it can be harder to find the fun (especially if the resources are spent without being able to finish! I’ve experienced that too!) 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also saw an earlier post of yours about the design issues you see in BE’s, the randomness, the GAAAHHHH factor, and it actually shines a lot of light on how this goes. Thanks for sharing that! I hope the game programmers have it bookmarked. 😉

• Subject6Subject6 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #1408 September, 2021, 05:58 pm.

@HalloMami This. All of this. I have been one of the "unlucky ones" Every. Single. Time. I honestly feel like the "random" part of RNG doesn't even apply when it comes to me. It's just "hey, **** this one player in particular".

I was only able to finally start on the 2nd page of tasks today because the dang Whomping Willow just wouldn't show up before. I've now used one TTD and only one single Ministry Executioner showed up.... and he departed after my first attempt. I throw literally all of the time that I possibly can at this, so it's not like there's anything more or better I could be doing. I didn't even bother with the Ancient Ironbelly stuff over the weekend because that really would have been just throwing potions and spell energy down the drain for me. Knowing this Brilliant event was coming up, I had to prioritize.

One of my biggest problems with not being able to complete tasks is that you miss out on story elements that you get when you place items. If you can't finish all the tasks in BEs, then you can't place that last item. If the others just don't spawn, you can't place them. I missed the part in the story when Ron was kidnapped because of stuff like this. Just imagine my complete and utter confusion when the next event started and everyone is talking about finding and saving Ron when last I knew he was fine and dandy and, ya know, not kidnapped...

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1508 September, 2021, 06:31 pm.

for this kind of task. i always use extimulo "to make sure" for capture.

who knows when i will be seeing it again right. every encounter is precious. i even dont mind depleting trace charm to zero to complete it

• BarefootTikiBarefootTiki Posts: 36 ✭✭
    #1608 September, 2021, 09:31 pm.

Add me to the list of people that have dumped gallons of trace tonic and I still haven’t seen this ministry executioner

• T0ob1T0ob1 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #1709 September, 2021, 07:15 pm.

It still baffles me that they gate keep the tasks behind arbitrary "stages" when you could easily just let people work on all tasks at once and use a counter (like the all daily counter) for steps in between....

(And yeah no luck with executioners here either.)

• Subject6Subject6 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #1809 September, 2021, 10:27 pm.

Agreed - that would be a MUCH better way to do it. Also....

Update: I'm now on my 2nd day of looking for the Executioner, have used 6 TTDs, and only a total of 4 have appeared at all. One of them was actually found when I wasn't using the potion, so my current ratio is 1 Executioner for every 2 TTDs. Absolutely ridiculous.

@hpwulola Can something please be done about this? Maybe lower the required number or something? As evidenced by PPs, I'm just one of many people stuck here.