Kicked out of challenges

Little1digitLittle1digit Posts: 6 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 13 September, 2021, 11:51 am.

I was wondering if anyone else has been kicked out of a chamber?

I was in dark chamber 5 when it happened.

Thank you,

Little1digit

Comments

• mindymomomindymomo Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #231 August, 2021, 06:03 pm.

Three times this morning alone! Happens every day to me. All those potions used - for nothing but frustration with the game. Please fix Niantic. And return my potions 😂 or give me the rewards for every fortress battle the game has kicked me out of - I’ve lost count of how many times……

• Kiyone57Kiyone57 Posts: 64 ✭✭
    #331 August, 2021, 06:53 pm.

Yes, I'm having problems with the Forest chambers. I've been kicked back to the chamber lobby 3 times in this go-around alone, plus another occurrence during the one I tried previously. I get kicked back to the lobby, but the foe is still showing my indicator so I can't reengage until that eventually clears. And the last time I tried to re-engage and someone else took the foe.

This has been an ongoing problem, but the WU powers-that-be keep requiring fortress battles. I don't know if this happens only with the Knight Bus, or if the other fortress sites have problems.

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #401 September, 2021, 03:53 am.

I’ve just been kicked out of Dark I twice, trying to complete the 3rd event task page. This sort of thing being “normal” is not ok, and I don’t see the game developers seeming to care much. Ugh. I’ve played this game for a long time and love so many things about it. But the glitches are getting to be so numerous and … apparently with no end in sight? At some point I need to turn my attention to something with a better return on the time and resources I give to it.

• MikFossMikFoss Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    #501 September, 2021, 04:37 am.

I was kicked from 2 forest chambers today, after using a lot of potions. I did find that if I no longer used potions before engaging a foe and only used them while fighting actively it didn't seem to happen, though that could be random.

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #601 September, 2021, 04:55 am.

I just saw someone post this under another topic header… so I had to try it out, and this is something:

I came here earlier because I’d just been kicked out of two Dark chambers and was fed up.

Then I saw someone post that, when you take a potion, you need to let its bubbles finish bubbling completely before you click back to the battle. So I had to go try that.

It worked! I just completed two Dark chambers! I made sure that the potions completely stopped bubbling before I continued my gameplay and it let me complete two Dark chambers with no errors.

So it’s good to see that this might be a remedy, but in the meantime, shouldn’t this be posted in the game somewhere/somehow for folks who might not see this comment in a discussion thread?

• ProfessorRettopProfessorRettop Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #702 September, 2021, 03:06 am.

Kicked out 4 of 6 times this morning.

• DebleewDebleew Posts: 1
    #802 September, 2021, 06:47 am.

all The above have happened to me now it just won’t let me on the game at all jus repeatedly saying it my WiFi which it isn’t what is happening? Communication and fix required now

• ArchAnvilArchAnvil Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #905 September, 2021, 11:11 am.

This event is speccially prone to 'restarts' in Dark chambers and Adversary challenges.

• PhiloNeedsFocusPhiloNeedsFocus Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1005 September, 2021, 05:06 pm.

I haven't been able to complete a DarkV after multiple tries.

• Vivi77720Vivi77720 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #1105 September, 2021, 11:07 pm.

Still cannot finish dark chamber

Thr0wn out of forest 3 times

Now dark twice

3 forests completed and did not register

2 darks completed and did not register

The bugs are often and constant

please fix the game

• HoodyOneHoodyOne Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1206 September, 2021, 04:42 am.

Yes, I've been kicked out a few times. It is so frustrating to waste my potions and then barely have enough to do the last task to only be kicked out again. Please fix this issue.

• DarkEtherDarkEther Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #1313 September, 2021, 11:51 am.

Everytime I try to use a potent potion in a chamber the game locks up and reboots.