Trace Charm traces disappear after first foundable

SparkleLovegoodSparkleLovegood Posts: 28 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 07 September, 2021, 07:46 am.

Whenever I use a trace charm, all of the traces will show up but after beating the first foundable all the rest disappear.

Comments

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    #230 August, 2021, 10:42 pm.

I have this issue frequently. If you restart the game when they have disappeared, they usually come back. But sometimes different charmed traces show up. So I choose to start with a trace I really want, in case it vanishes otherwise.

• GervaseGervase Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #331 August, 2021, 10:10 pm.

Three out of 5 Trace Charms today did this. Pain in the rear end.

• SissySongbirdSissySongbird Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #431 August, 2021, 10:15 pm.

Oh yay, another bug!!!!

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    #501 September, 2021, 06:45 am.

It's not a new bug, it has been there since the trace charm was introduced and was never fixed. Restarting the app fixes it.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #601 September, 2021, 12:19 pm.

try restarting the app.

• Masakochan1921Masakochan1921 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #707 September, 2021, 07:46 am.

Hey Niantics are you ever going to spend some time on fixing bugs instead of wearing us out with coming up with an endless onslaught of events to make more money. Maybe give events a rest for a couple of weeks and spend some time fixing your game and making a better player experience. I recommend fixing this issue, the adventure sink issue, and making your catch algorithm make sense, a masterful trace should make a noticeable difference - I can't tell. The odds are minimal if you calculate them in your head no matter the quality of the trace. This is not right. I can do 3 poor traces in a row and 3 masterful and it will still depart on the 6 trace, which means your algorithm is more about the number of traces and potions and not about the quality of the trace, which is ****. Please spend some time fixing the quality of your game.