Not getting Bonus Assignment: Watch 1 video

icycoldbeericycoldbeer Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited August 18 in General Questions #1 latest comment 04 October, 2021, 03:54 pm.

I’m not getting the Bonus assignment, unlike my friends in the same region/country. What should i do to get it activated?

Tagged:

Comments

• MirerMirer Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #218 August, 2021, 09:16 pm.

Do you want to get it? What did your friends receive? My bonus (which looked like the walk 0.25km gifts) was to watch a 30 second advertisement video for tri peaks solitaire and after that I got one dittany.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,213 admin
    #318 August, 2021, 11:21 pm.

At this time, only a random set of players will be seeing the Bonus Task on their Daily Assignments. We may expand this in the future and will share this point of view as feedback for the team. Thank you.

• icycoldbeericycoldbeer Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #419 August, 2021, 04:14 pm.

@Mirer my friends were lucky - lvl 5 runestone, potion, RSB. I really want a chance to get the rsb and i really dont mind the ads. So i would definitely volunteer to opt in to this.

• 3ad3adwolf3ad3adwolf Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #519 August, 2021, 04:21 pm.

@hpwulola Hopefully the expansion comes soon, or make it optional for people who want it. Apparently there are people who has it but does not want it, while others do not have it but would like to have it. It will be nice if others who don't have access would have a chance too.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    #619 August, 2021, 06:18 pm.

@hpwulola thank you very much for choosing me as part of the ones receiving the bonus assignment. I like the unicorn hair and Potent Exstimulo Potion that I earned so far. I mostly like being able to help HPWU earn money by watching the videos, especially since it's not interfering with my game. I really enjoy this game 😄

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 59 ✭✭
    #720 August, 2021, 03:43 pm.

@hpwulola thank you for choosing me for this as well! I used to be one of those people who had everything accessible and in abundance until my last year permanent move back to Russia. Energy and ingredients spawns are very low here, so wvery little helps!

I've had various rewards so far: bubotuber pus, coins, RSB and a potion.

If the RNG is kept somewhat fair for all, then it's a good idea to keep this as a bonus assignment.

• LeetlebugLeetlebug Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #820 August, 2021, 03:52 pm.

I would not worry about it. The rewards are pathetic. So far, one dittany and one bitterroot. Common ingredients are not worth generating ad revenue for a company that won’t hire QC people

• UltimateG4mingUltimateG4ming Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited August 21 #921 August, 2021, 12:21 pm.

Well, I have the task. But when pressing the "Watch" button, nothing happens. So I am not able to do the task.

// Ok, after trying 20 times, the ad started. I was able to complete it now. :D

• Baggy001Baggy001 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #1023 August, 2021, 03:17 am.

30 more seconds of my life gone to the wind. After watching the video I was blessed with an old dragon liver which oddly looks much like chicken.

• caitie68caitie68 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #1123 August, 2021, 06:34 am.

I've had two decent rewards and one terrible one. I'll maybe keep going a little longer to see the proportions for a sample larger than 3, but think if it's 50/50 I probably won't bother. The key during the 1920s event was really good timing though.

• FredjeFlitserFredjeFlitser Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #1224 August, 2021, 07:08 pm.

Kinda unfair some people got multiple rewards including RSB books, silver keys, potions,... while others don't even get a chance. Would have liked to see only limited/basic rewards as long as the target group is limited as well.

• ZephyrFluxZephyrFlux Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #1325 August, 2021, 12:26 am.

/hpwulola@hpw

#1425 August, 2021, 12:33 am.

@hpwulola

How about letting us not get them? The rewards are not worth it. I get it, it is random rewards. But getting a healing potion, 1 snowdrop etc. the rewards either need to be improved or give us a option not to participate. And yes, you can’t complete the daily rewards until you do it. And only then does it clear out from daily rewards.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1525 August, 2021, 12:37 am.

@ZephyrFlux In another thread, @hpwulola specifically said that you don't need to do that task to complete the daily rewards. Was she mistaken?

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1625 August, 2021, 12:42 am.

@hpwulola I said this in another thread as well and you did not respond... I don't believe it is fair that only some players have access to this task and the rewards. Either all players should have it or none should. Very unfair! Do you disagree?

#1725 August, 2021, 03:38 am.

@CeruleanGirl

In order to finish daily rewards and get everything removed. Saying you completely everything. And to remove all tasks. You are requesting to complete AlL them

• oyudahoyudah Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #1804 October, 2021, 03:54 pm.

Failed to work today. Clock just spins trying to connect to the sponsors link. Yessss another bug to the grand niantic bug collection 2021