Emergency Spotlight Event

2»

Comments

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    #3225 July, 2021, 05:17 am.

TTD and 30 minutes: 3 from the (fully upgraded) TTD, and 1 with no "red lines" as a natural spawn. That's playing at home, no walking.

Too little for me.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭
    #3325 July, 2021, 05:36 pm.

I just put on a TTD and got plenty of Emergencies so that part seems to be working just fine. Though out in the wild I'm seeing a lot more of the incorrectly beamed severe foundables than emergency.

• SlumberFelixSlumberFelix Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited July 25 #3425 July, 2021, 06:33 pm.

The guaranteed fragments doesn’t work for me. I did about ten Fortress challenges in Forest IV and V and only got fragment about half the time. :(

Btw, I did all Fortress challenges at a sponsored fortress. Is there a bug specific to sponsored fortress?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 368 ✭✭✭
    #3525 July, 2021, 11:31 pm.

About noon time today, I have been getting a lot more Emergency traces out in the wild and at home. I got 10 emergency traces using TfTD.

Yesterday, I got between 5 to 8 Emergency traces using TfTDs. Since I have a lot of TfTDs and I didn't want to waste my Exstimulo Potions, I just wait for the emergency traces to appear before casting spells. Doing that saved my spell energy, and my thumb and wrists. Plus I got to play sum sudoku in between emergency traces.

Thank you very much@HPWUTeam for the Emergency Spotlight event. It is not as boosted as before but I was able to get a lot of Ministry Manuals, etc.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    #3626 July, 2021, 09:06 pm.

I was only disappointed that I didn't get more Gold Gifts for my friends. I must have opened at least 100 trunks and I only got 1. But on the bright side, I got enough Ministry Manuals to complete my SOS Training, yay!