Peter Petigrew

JRScamanderJRScamander Posts: 2
edited July 21 in General Questions #1 latest comment 22 July, 2021, 11:45 am.

4 days trying to complete the special task(extra task). I have spend lots of hours. Done lots of adversaries battles. I didn't found a single Peter Petigrew. I havent have any chance to complete the task. Totally dissapointed. Did this happen to someone else??

Comments

• PomonaMrozPomonaMroz Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    #221 July, 2021, 08:18 pm.

Sounds unlucky! All I can say is that you can improve your chances by fleeing from other adversaries, to make sure you don’t miss the one you need!

• H3l3nH3l3n Posts: 1
    #322 July, 2021, 09:17 am.

I have had the same problem but with ridgeback dragon. I did not complete the event. Before you say i was unlucky and needed to flee i will let you know that for 2 days i spent most of my time checking and fleeing every thing i found, i also travelled to Manchester for a cricket match on Tuesday 20th and played while at the game. Last day 21st walked over 10k, drove to hot spots around my area and for the last 2hrs i used dark marks . I am furious and totally disappointed. I am seriously considering going back to Pokemon Go now i can go out and about again. Sort these issues out Wizards Unite.

• JRScamanderJRScamander Posts: 2
    #422 July, 2021, 11:45 am.

Maybe you are right (pomonamroz) and i was unlucky. I did a big effort (very similar to h3l3n's), playing in two different countries, using masks and so on and thats why i was a little bit dissapointed. Anyway it is just and extra task. Thanks a lot for your replies.