Unforgivable Truth Brilliant Event – Part 2

2»

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3223 June, 2021, 08:22 am.

Mixing oddities with usual spell is a nice change. Did anyone with tracing difficulties for usual spell find it easier tracing with oddities?

• EmUh58EmUh58 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3323 June, 2021, 02:33 pm.

Has there been a change (or is there a new trick) to getting Brilliant Foundables to place on the registry from Wizarding Challenges? I’ve used 5 or 6 brilliant runestones in a row and no event reward, just some joke shop images.

• dilbertcdilbertc Posts: 2
    #3424 June, 2021, 12:51 am.

What is the actual requirement for the "highest chamber" in the bonus? The infographics says win, game says complete, while real life feels like win.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3524 June, 2021, 03:38 am.

No trick, it's just random if you are rewarded with a family fragment or not. It looks like you've had a run of bad luck. Keep at it and you'll get them.

You can increase your chances of success by doing higher chambers. If you only have a few of the event runestones and you're worried about running out, do dark 5 because it has a 100% chance of rewarding you the brilliant fragment.

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24 #3624 June, 2021, 05:28 am.

That took WAY too many TTDs to finish

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    #3724 June, 2021, 10:06 am.

@EmUh58: When you got joke shop stuff, I figure you played around Ruins V, which means that you have rouhgly a 60% chance to get the foundable. If you did 6, well out of 1000 players on average 4 won't get a single one, so unfortunately there will be enough other players out there that have the same rotten luck...

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    #3824 June, 2021, 10:45 am.

What's just happened in self-playing harp foundable was low drop found? I just outside isn't here and TTD also isn't here too. Have solved increased chance for self-playing harp for finishing brilliant event for quickly? I just boring for using TTD. @hpwulola @HPWUblue

• CheeriousCheerious Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #3924 June, 2021, 03:43 pm.

Not a great choice for those stuck at home, but I had much better luck finding the harps by traveling around after work to different locations, rather than use TTD's which didn't spawn them with any regularity.

• HannagerHannager Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    #4024 June, 2021, 05:04 pm.

Placing 5 images in the 4th task list was rough. One you can't get at all at that point, another is from opening 5 portkeys when the tasks are still supposed to be playable from home, and the one from challenges seemed harder than usual to find!

I know it's not a set reward, but I don't usually struggle much to find the challenge fragment from brilliant runestones. Returning endless brilliant foundables is boring, and knowing there was another 45 to return in the bonus tasks made me not want to work to place the philosophers stone/3 headed dog twice for the 4th set of tasks.

The tasks seriously need mixing up a bit because they aren't interesting at all.

• NhixNhix Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #4124 June, 2021, 09:02 pm.

@Hannager the task was to place the images in the unforgivable page. Placing images in either of the page would fulfill the task.

#4224 June, 2021, 10:28 pm.

I'm surprise about the mole.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    #4325 June, 2021, 03:46 am.

@Hannager

Placing 5 images is not difficult, if you plan for it. As I was completing earlier pages, I stopped collecting fragments for any Brilliant traces that I was close to max. I also opened but didn't collect portkeys. I was able to quickly place three images. The fourth was using event runestones. Only needed three fragments to place that image.

The fifth image is a matter of preference. Portkey, Knight Bus or work the map.

I get frustrated by posts that complain the game is boring. It's really only boring if you just don't care about the game and are only playing for achievements. Then it can be boring.

I play about two hours a day and that's been enough. I'll choose to play more during some events and less on other days. It keeps me interested. I still have things left to accomplish. This game is not designed to be "won". It's designed to be played.

#4425 June, 2021, 04:28 am.

Dragons event really back for july? just seen it in the in game coming soon events

still low on my silver keys after those new page

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    #4525 June, 2021, 04:35 am.

Extra post! Looks like the Unforgivable has been reveable now, see in image too.

Very smart for hermione put truth potion in tea for gareth too. Will be revealed for next Brilliant Event for preparing next Wizarding war the Unfrogivable? Will be looking for next again.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,598 mod
    #4625 June, 2021, 04:48 am.

@Yohanes12 She really loves her truth potions huh

• HannagerHannager Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    #4725 June, 2021, 10:08 am.

@Not4u13 I did plan for it as best I could, I had the 2 map traces ready to place. My issue was mostly that the challenge fragment didn't seem to dropping as much as usual & I was wondering if others had the same experience. Also that the game is still supposed to be playable from home when this task is easier to complete if you've walked 5 portkeys (obviously there are other options but not having to place the same image multiple times is preferable).

I do enjoy the game, especially the story element moving forward with each event. I just don't enjoy returning the same brilliant foundables over and over again in such a short period of time. I don't see how anyone would find returning 80+ of the same foundables particularly interesting, as is always the case for the second half of brilliant events.

The task lists are always mostly the same, I feel a lot of people would welcome them mixing it up a bit so the game doesn't feel monotonous.

• Baggy001Baggy001 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #4825 June, 2021, 04:34 pm.

I'm still trying to find my way through this game and have been finding it difficult to find the harp. Could someone help me by telling me where I find this or what I do to run into this?

Thank you for your assistance

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 614 ✭✭✭
    #4925 June, 2021, 06:12 pm.

@Baggy001 Look for traces that look like this, there might be a harp behind it:

• DjeaDjea Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    #5026 June, 2021, 11:42 am.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for this fun event. I used 4 Tonics for Trace Detection as usual so I have no complaints. I did not need to go out aside from walking my granddoggie. Thank you very much for the very generous spawns/ingredients/spell energy on the map, it made the game easy for a moderate player like me.

• SalilahSalilah Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #5128 June, 2021, 10:47 am.

Did someone forget to turn the brilliant spawns off? The foundables and pyramids are still around!

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    #5228 June, 2021, 11:38 am.

Still a little more than six hours to go for me @Salilah so they should still be around.

• SalilahSalilah Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #5328 June, 2021, 01:25 pm.

Oh that's interesting - sorry! thought it was last night it was due to expire... Appreciated PKMNTRAINERJ

:)

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    #5428 June, 2021, 04:35 pm.

Still missing 5 harps to complete the bonus. TTDs giving none.

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited June 28 #5528 June, 2021, 06:01 pm.

Barely made it. Power of posting, lol. Found my harps!