Second Year Anniversary Event

124»

Comments

• SashaCleerriSashaCleerri Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited June 20 #9220 June, 2021, 08:02 am.

I'm here just to complain....

Every TTD and 3 Dark Detectors in an inn, showed EVERY emergency foundables from Legend of Hogwarts EXCEPT Dumbledore!

why?? 😢

Even with trace, it keeps showing others except Dumbledore.

It's like he is too shy to show up at his own event!

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9320 June, 2021, 08:45 am.

@SashaCleerri I fully believe in the power of complaining. Every time I complain about a foundable or an ingredient being impossible to find, I suddenly start finding it. These forums must have magic fairies watching over them. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that the forum magic works for you! Good luck!

• SashaCleerriSashaCleerri Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #9420 June, 2021, 09:37 am.

@CeruleanGirl yeap, showed 1 nearby without TTDs or DTs about 30mins after the post.

Power of complaining must be something stronger than the one that defeated Voldemort. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just contemplating whether I need to complain 3 more times or going outside for the sole purpose of finding 3 more shady Dumbledore before it ends in 6+ hours.

• DextraoneDextraone Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #9520 June, 2021, 12:23 pm.

I'm one that hasn't been able to play the game at all since Wednesday due to an issue with downloading assets. So, I only started the event with 1day and 4hours remaining. So far, I have encountered only 2 MoM foundables, one in the "wild" and one with TTD. Dumbledores have been adequately boosted, but have a pretty high flee rate despite my advanced departure denial SOS skills for both that family and overall. Not really complaining about that except that not being able to play for over 3 days prior to the event, left me unable to replenish my ingredients/potions. I don't seem to be gaining any distance for my portmanteaus either, but I'll have some time to work on that.

• WineplzWineplz Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #9620 June, 2021, 12:57 pm.

Having similar issues where TTD and trace charms are getting very few Dumbledores. Also not getting fragment credit for trace charms, and daily tasks didn't start logging until after TTD expired (despite me viewing both the daily and the event tasks before playing). I am excited about all the emergency foundables.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    #9720 June, 2021, 01:16 pm.

All done now. I appreciate the additions but it still didn’t feel like a second anniversary event, more like a mini weekend event.

Also, what’s wrong with you Constance? One minute “SOS Taskforce members are so great and have done so much”

Next:

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    #9820 June, 2021, 02:56 pm.

Just finished the event and even the title you get for completing is lame: Biennial Participant 🙄

Oh well, did get up to Level 58 this morning and looking to farm more Ministry Manuals the rest of the day.

• BartemiusHoochBartemiusHooch Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #9920 June, 2021, 06:20 pm.

@PkmnTrainerJ it is probably because she is the mole. Likely she never drank the truth potion in her drink and was just pretending like she did.

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    #10020 June, 2021, 07:40 pm.

When the red flares came out , the last SOS course revealed its value. I got 5 gold gifts for returning and placing the rare Dumbldores, McGonagall, Time Turners, etc. My partner was rewarded with 7 gold gifts. That's a pretty hefty reward.

• MamalogMamalog Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #10120 June, 2021, 09:17 pm.

I am struggling to finish the event as I am temporarily disabled and can’t get to a greenhouse! I thought everything was meant to be for everyone? Is there anything that can be done??

• DjeaDjea Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    #10221 June, 2021, 12:04 am.

Thank you very much@HPWUTeam for this wonderful event. I have not finished yet because it is too hot to walk a lot but I will walk again tonight . I'm so happy about getting so much Ministry Manuals and family XPs.

It would not have been possible for me to return so much foundables if it weren't for the fact that you have enabled us to use the potions with different confoundables and foes until it is used up. Thank you very much for that!

To other players, I managed to get enough medium Ministry of Magic traces to easily complete the requirement. I believe that there's only one kind of emergency MoM trace so there are fewer of them.

• Ladyhawk29Ladyhawk29 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #10321 June, 2021, 01:33 am.

Happy Anniversary to your team. This event has been a lot of fun. Thanks for all the emergency foundables.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    #10421 June, 2021, 03:22 am.

@BartemiusHooch looks like he's right, she never use truth potion to keep secret of Albus Dumbledore. We need to solved him.

@Djea don't forget for full of gold gift too after finish event second anniversary.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #10521 June, 2021, 09:08 am.

Anniversary survey will be available SoonTM. 💜

I dozed off in the middle of making it last night buut its totally almost done 😅.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    #10621 June, 2021, 02:12 pm.

Any significance to Constance saying the same thing as Rita Skeeter said during the 2019 event?

#10721 June, 2021, 02:25 pm.

@PkmnTrainerJ Constance was always SUS even from the start. 🙈😅

#10821 June, 2021, 02:27 pm.

Hi Everyone!

The Anniversary Event Feedback Form is now available! 

https://forms.gle/LbdioJHgV8Xnvk8WA

I hope you all had a great weekend and year 3 is filled with friends and fun memories!

Form closes on the 24th of June at 13h00 PT to be compiled!

Thanks.

(Heads up- not official, but helps make graphs and stuff)

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited July 8 #10908 July, 2021, 10:56 pm.

Sorry, wrong page.