All POIs still missing in Minneapolis/St. Paul

2»

Comments

• RavenclawD4RavenclawD4 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3319 June, 2021, 08:19 am.

I live just outside the affected area, but regularly travel into the area with the missing POIs. It is wildly unacceptable that this issue has persisted this long. I know there have been many players who have given up because of this, which is totally understandable. We have waited long enough.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 212 ✭✭✭✭
    #3419 June, 2021, 12:30 pm.

I'm creating a listed sheet of all missing portals within the designated areas. I hope this may assist you, and give a broader sence of what needs to be recovered.

@HPWUTeam @Owlx

• AtonementAtonement Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #3519 June, 2021, 12:42 pm.

I Knight Bus with several of these players, and the topic comes up quite frequently.

and yeah i'll go there...if this was PoGo, it would have been fixed already.

• Plotter101Plotter101 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #3619 June, 2021, 04:52 pm.

why isn’t this taken care of in 6 months? @HPWUTeam

• cwolfpack3cwolfpack3 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3719 June, 2021, 05:09 pm.

Just like the iOS purchase bug, continuing to ignore this problem and not provide regular updates to the community smacks of developer malpractice. The way these things have gone, makes it seem like Niantic wants this game to go away. There's little to no support. The game has constant glitches, grammatical and spelling errors, and the in game dialog isn't properly edited before publishing. The reason the game didn't make as much money as others is because a large percentage of the player base couldn't spend money in game for months on end. There doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency or priority that would attract players and retain them.

• MissSassyOneMissSassyOne Posts: 2
    #3819 June, 2021, 05:53 pm.

@hpwulola please post any requests for additional information on the MN Discord in #bugs-and-errors. I checked and you are still a member.

• Ravenblack66Ravenblack66 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #3919 June, 2021, 11:26 pm.

Game developers need to get this sorted! Niantic players are dedicated to these games. Ignoring issues like this only promotes ill will and will cost money in the long run, which in turn will affect the entire community.

• 1stImUpToNoGood1stImUpToNoGood Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #4020 June, 2021, 02:55 pm.

What is really a slap in the face is that this isn’t even listed in the top bugs.

Certainly, Wizards Unite is played world wide, but this still affects a large number of players, and a major metropolitan area.

The lack of any updates from the @HPWUTeam makes this particularly difficult to bear… we have no sense if you are even working on it, or what the holdup is.

• Gopher67Gopher67 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #4121 June, 2021, 03:30 am.
  • CriagirlCriagirl Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #4222 June, 2021, 06:18 pm.

@Gopher67 , boy, what a slap in the face.

How did you message them? Maybe if all the affected players messaged them every time there is a new event they'd get the hint?

@AltarielValice Do you need people to help you list the missing POIs? I can let you know of the ones in my immediate area, although honestly, it's been so long I don't remember if some of them are inns, greenhouses, or fortresses 🤨

@HPWUTeam Please, please, please at least acknowledge that you remember this is happening to us and that you might consider working on a solution sometime in the near future!

• StrongBuggStrongBugg Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #4323 June, 2021, 01:12 pm.

Perhaps it’s time for a show of solidarity where all of us, from EVERYWHERE, stage a complete boycott on spending any actual money on in-game purchases until this is fixed? This is beyond ludicrous. 🤬

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4423 June, 2021, 07:23 pm.

@StrongBugg 👋 It has been too long. We are hoping to hear from WB and Niantic this week.

@hpwulola has been very helpful. A recent test brought some POIs back but the sync dissapperates them again.

Are you on Discord? See link below. All are welcome!

Start in the sorting hat. You'll find most chatter about this in #bugs-and-error.

There is a new #missing POI chat too.

• PrincessQPrincessQ Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #4528 June, 2021, 05:15 pm.

Is anyone at Niantic even reading this?

• PrincessQPrincessQ Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #4620 July, 2021, 02:14 pm.

Is anyone out there? @hpwulola , when will we get our POI back?