June Adversaries Event - Feared Wizards

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,170 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 12 June, 2021, 01:12 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Prepare to face an array of Feared Witch and Wizard Adversaries!

From June 7 at 11 a.m. PT – June 10 at 11 a.m. PT, keep an eye out for the following:

• Increased Adversary sightings of Draco Malfoy, Gilderoy Lockhart, Fenrir Greyback, Peter Pettigrew and Narcissa Malfoy.
  • Increased spawns of Wit-Sharpening Potion ingredients, such as Armadillo Bile, Ginger Root, Ground Scarab Beetles and Newt Spleen
  • Master Notes will reduce all variants of Exstimulo and Wit-Sharpening Potions brew time by 25%
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    #204 June, 2021, 01:10 am.

Round one for adveseries, looks like continue for prestige gold dark wizard set too.

Anyway, looks like task adveseries is delay so sit down and waiting for next BE to reveal who is Unforgiveable too.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4 #304 June, 2021, 06:22 pm.

Hi Everyone. 

Here are your Infographics for the June 2021 - Feared Wizards Adversary Event.  

Post edited by AltarielValice on
  • SolteraleSolterale Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #405 June, 2021, 03:31 am.

Does anyone know what “collect 5 wands from feared wizards” means? I’m certainly hoping that means receive any 5 wand fragments, rather than placing wand images 5 times…

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    #505 June, 2021, 05:25 am.

@Solterale find 5 wand in adveseries, you can screach in second wave or final wave adveseries.

Defeat 12 dark wizard's no problem if you find draco malfoy or peter too.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    #607 June, 2021, 12:12 am.

So we have to “use our own” EDM’s to complete the second task?

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #707 June, 2021, 01:52 am.

@WitchHiker I think so. It was the case for the previous adversaries event. Though there’s usually one EDM in the free gift, the other would probably be one you’ve already collected or need to get some other way if you don’t have any extras saved up.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #807 June, 2021, 06:07 am.

lets hope tommorow EDM reward would be boosted. 😂

• ZealmanPlaysYTZealmanPlaysYT Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #907 June, 2021, 06:17 pm.

New Adversary Event means new storyline.

Get it here: https://www.taskforcetimes.news/game-storyline/feared-wizards

• DeRotzDeRotz Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #1007 June, 2021, 07:40 pm.

Anyone else have the "artefact fragments from feared wizard chains" not counting correctly? I had 16 before a Lockhart chain and still had 16 after completing the chain.

• RaptorMonitorRaptorMonitor Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #1107 June, 2021, 08:10 pm.

Just finished defeating 3 Lockhart & no artifacts registered! I should have 12 at this point

• CatsofseinfeldCatsofseinfeld Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1207 June, 2021, 08:22 pm.

The fragments for Lockhart are not counting towards the fragment task. I have defeated the chain twice now and my fragment count still sits at zero. Please fix this.

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    #1307 June, 2021, 08:22 pm.

No fragment count from Gilderoy. Nobody expects anything from him anyway.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,170 admin
    #1407 June, 2021, 08:30 pm.

We are investigating why the fragments from Lockhart chains are not counting towards Task 5. Will update you when I know something! Thanks.

edited June 7 #1507 June, 2021, 08:37 pm.

@xxxlindy lol 😂 yeah, very typical of the guy.

But, I do still hope the issue gets sorted soon.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    #1607 June, 2021, 08:45 pm.

All I can say is my first 20 minutes into this new event the bugs are flying.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,170 admin
    #1707 June, 2021, 09:05 pm.

The Lockhart issue has been fixed - those fragments will now count towards Task 5! Thanks!

• FifthMaurodorFifthMaurodor Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1807 June, 2021, 09:15 pm.

What does 20 fragment from feared wizard chain mean? I used first dark mark, defeated 3 wizards, but it shows only 4/20 fragments. Shouldn't it be 12?.

• denaturedenature Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1907 June, 2021, 09:29 pm.

Forest IV with dark arts rune stone failed to deliver magic is might statue.

• NicSullyNicSully Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2008 June, 2021, 12:05 am.

@denature The statue is guaranteed in the Dark Chambers.

• BubbabubbetteBubbabubbette Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2108 June, 2021, 02:18 am.

are adversary events now “pay to play” events? Consistently hearing that Adversary spawns are mostly MIA. The few adversaries spawning are mostly Aragog. Seems the only way to get the spawns needed for the tasks are to “buy” EDMs. EDMs are expensive and annoying to use. They are poorly programmed - no one wants to sit and wait, wait, wait.......for the next one to spawn after finishing one set of foes.

• Nubiya2Nubiya2 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2208 June, 2021, 02:55 am.

@NicSully and it’s a good use for those old brilliant rune stones.

• RavenniRavenni Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2308 June, 2021, 04:29 am.

Some people are saying they have lots of Edible Dark Mark's in the Wizards Unite UK Facebook group.

I always struggle to get any. What am I doing wrong

Ravenni

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2408 June, 2021, 05:29 am.

thats why i thought its better to keep our fingers silent if its too easy or the traces/adversaries give abundant reward. LoL

who knows that might give the idea to dwindling players vault (or increasing the difficulty) which in turn hurting the unlucky players.

• AJZipperAJZipper Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #2508 June, 2021, 06:51 am.

Seriously, how do we get the 5 wands from feared wizards. I am 3 adversaries in and nothing. Hints? Ideas? All welcome.

• AndresterAndrester Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2608 June, 2021, 01:10 pm.

Two adversary encounters have just ended during the second encounters. I’ve had one successful full chain out of three. I’ve also NEVER encountered an EDM other then given one. I’m not buying that **** either. These events are ****.

#2708 June, 2021, 05:46 pm.

@Ravenni In my case, I haven’t ever bought EDMs and have a few collected as well. Apart from getting the EDMs from the free gifts for adversary events, they can also be randomly dropped from adversary encounter chains as rewards. I’ve just ended up collecting them over previous events and I hardly use them unless specifically required by a task.

But others may have a different experience as they may not have a lot of map activity, so do not come across many adversaries (including during events), therefore they would probably have a lower chance of getting EDMs in general and also may need to use more EDMs to complete adversary events.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2808 June, 2021, 05:57 pm.

Are the wizard adversaries boosted or not? I just went out to pick up breakfast. I encountered four adversary traces. One basilisk, two dragons, and one Draco. One in four doesn’t seem particularly boosted to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    #2908 June, 2021, 06:13 pm.

@CeruleanGirl agreed. I went out yesterday evening and saw nothing but dragons.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3008 June, 2021, 06:40 pm.

Can I just say that I hate Narcissa? I have a Potent Exstimulo going as I fight her. The battle looked like this:

My turn: She dodges

Her turn: Hits me 3 times

Her turn: Hits me once

My turn: I don't get the sync

Her turn: Hits me twice

My turn: Use a healing potion. I finally hit her!

I lost track after that. I did finally beat her, but only after using another healing potion and a Strong Exstimulo as well. This is the most ridiculous Narcissa battle I have had!

• DjeaDjea Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #3108 June, 2021, 07:28 pm.

@hpwulola are feared male Adversaries not considered "Dark Wizards," too? I noticed that only the Dark Wizard guard counted as "Dark Wizard" on the bonus assignment. I always assumed that feared Adversaries witches and wizards are"dark," too.