Use up all energy needed to catch foundables instead of forced animations one by one

FalenoneFalenone Posts: 31 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 12 June, 2021, 03:02 pm.

Hello

Why instead of forcing me to watch 7 separate resist animations each time and then catching the foundable you take that 7 energy away the first attempt to catch? There is literally no reason to stall the gameplay with those animations. Especially on community days where there's higher percentage of high/severe level foubndables.

Isn't it lovely that you have to waste a minute watching them resist and then it departs.

Tagged:

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #215 November, 2020, 05:40 am.

For common traces I will usually only try twice, and then if it still resists I'll move on to the next one. I'd be really irritated if on my first attempt to return a flobberworm the game just took 7 energy for something I didn't much want in the first place.

• FalenoneFalenone Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #329 November, 2020, 07:53 pm.

But if you don't want it then you just back out of it without drawing the spell?

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭✭
    #407 May, 2021, 08:15 am.

Yes, please! Just get the energy and return or depart....preferably id like the depart to be on the map, so I click the emblem, if it vanishes it departed, if I go in the foundable I cast once it takes 1-# energy and then it returns. The end. I have over 100k returned stuff, the notion that ive seen depart/depart denied/resist animations almost a million times (no exaggeration) almost makes me want to uninstall.

#523 May, 2021, 02:19 pm.

Up

Is so frustrating to play events and in general where 70% is slow repeated animation too many times in a row

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #629 May, 2021, 06:59 pm.

And get rid of the 60 second knockout wait in fortress challenges if it’s a single player, just advance the clock.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #729 May, 2021, 09:13 pm.

Seems the game devs could make both @Falenone and @MtPollux happy by enabling tapping out of the animation for cases when the confoundable resists. It already works for a successful spell.

#812 June, 2021, 03:02 pm.

Never understood why it wasn't made available for all the spell casts