Masterful Flipendos impossible

TheRealUppityTheRealUppity Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Community Forum Feedback #1 latest comment 27 April, 2021, 04:21 pm.

Please reconsider the task of casting two masterful flipendo spells. I’m level 60 and have been playing since the beginning. I have never cast a masterful flipendo spell and so this will be the first event I am not able to complete.

Comments

• DaniUzumakiDaniUzumaki Posts: 3
    #1020 April, 2021, 06:52 am.

The problem is they don’t mind us...

• DarkBladeMasterDarkBladeMaster Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1520 April, 2021, 10:59 pm.

I quit. Spent all day trying to get 2 masterful Flipendo spells with numerous tonics.

• DarkBladeMasterDarkBladeMaster Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1620 April, 2021, 11:01 pm.

Don’t waste your tonics

• Pokemother65Pokemother65 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1721 April, 2021, 12:19 am.

I have completed every challenge and event since the beginning. Please have the Masterful Count for all spell types.

Level 59 Player

• Pokemother65Pokemother65 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1821 April, 2021, 12:21 am.

• WillowykWillowyk Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #1921 April, 2021, 01:34 am.

I posted a comment above and I just have to say

I just completed two masterful flipendo casts in a row.

I did not use the flipendo trace though.

I did an Augmenti trace.

Try it what do you have to lose.

• ElCamino688ElCamino688 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #2021 April, 2021, 02:05 am.

I downloaded this game the day it started. I hate to admit it but I’ve spent well over $100(U.S.). Ive casted only 36 masterful traces since the very first day. I don’t know if it’s my phone, service, or fat fingers but this is ridiculous.

This game is fun while I walk my dogs or here an there while I’m working. I’m not spending another dime or wasting any more time. These brilliant events are just a money grab anyway. That’s why they’ve been more frequent than previous years.

Fix it or I’m out.

Sincerely

An avid gamer and huge Harry Potter fan

• AllycatCovenAllycatCoven Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #2121 April, 2021, 05:36 pm.

I just can't do this one and it'll be the first time I can't complete an event so I'm feeling very gutted :(

Finished everything else on day one and now I'm struggling to try and get even one masterful flip. Any other spell I can cast Masterful on all day long, even incendo but the flip hates meh :(( A perfect cast in green done as fast as I can so many times but not a single one counted as masterful.

• ShezoomiesShezoomies Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2221 April, 2021, 06:11 pm.

Completely agree. Level 56 and cannot perform a masterful flipendo.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭
    #2321 April, 2021, 08:11 pm.

these are all masterful casts on flip

• CoyoteYLeeCoyoteYLee Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2421 April, 2021, 08:11 pm.

agreed. It will be my first event not completed. Level 46 wizard

• ElCamino688ElCamino688 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #2521 April, 2021, 08:50 pm.

I think they listened to us all whine lol. I woke up and it was completed

• TispyTispy Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #2621 April, 2021, 09:26 pm.

I’m so frustrated. Level 58 and 1 masterful out of 4 TTDs and about an hour of driving around to hot spots. So frustrated.

• AddisonAddison Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2721 April, 2021, 10:18 pm.

I have to add my voice to the chorus of complaint. Level 56 and this will probably be the first brilliant I don't get to complete. That also makes this the first incomplete bit of story that I'll have. I've tried the suggestions above and in other threads and have only gotten "greats." Given the relative rarity of flipendo traces and the difficulty level, this should be a bonus task, if used at all.

There's still time to swap a more accessible task in. Please consider doing so.

• AbigailWilliamsAbigailWilliams Posts: 1
    #2822 April, 2021, 01:36 am.

I have never been able to cast flipendo as a Masterful spell. I find this is the most difficult one for me to even get a great. I don't have any issues that cause difficulty in play otherwise. I am with everyone who is asking to have this task adjusted.

• ValerieEstelleValerieEstelle Posts: 1
    #2922 April, 2021, 05:44 am.

Yes, I've done like 2 masterful casts ever and have played each day since launch. Please don't do this in future...some of us really can't manage it

• XeneriXeneri Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3022 April, 2021, 06:57 am.

Requiring us to get masterful flipendo is the last straw for me. I'm nearly at level 50, but I'm officially done with Wizards Unite. The Adversary events are pointless as most of them disappear during battle, wasting potions, energy and time. When the pandemic was at it's worst, they required us to walk off portkeys, and refused to widen the reach for Inns and greenhouses (like Pokemon Go did). I've written to them, friends have done the same, we've tweeted, emailed, and made bug reports to no avail. They simply do not care about players. You would think that they would want to keep players, especially now when fandom has turned on JK Rowling 's hate views, but apparently they would rather alienate us.

When something starts feeling like a chore rather than a fun game, it's time to uninstall. Maybe I'll play again if Niantic makes it up to us, though I doubt they will.

• MerasMomMerasMom Posts: 1
    #3122 April, 2021, 09:20 am.

Requiring a “Masterful” of any spell is discriminatory to players with disabilities such as dexterity and mobility issues. I have RA and there is no way my fingers would ever allow me to cast a masterful on any spell, much less a rare and hard to cast one. Very disappointed Niantic.