Game won’t load away from home

Michole55Michole55 Posts: 2 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 15 April, 2021, 01:21 pm.

I can’t go in and out of the game or it won’t reload. Since I also play POKÉMON GO this is an issue. It will reload as soon as I get home. VERY annoying. It has been going on for a few weeks. Please contact me so it can be resolved.

Comments

• ProfPitBossProfPitBoss Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #204 April, 2021, 12:42 pm.

This sounds like “the game won’t load while on cellular LTE” issue that’s been happening since the last update. If you switch your phone to 3G it will load snd then switch it back to LTE then you can play.

• nanacindersnanacinders Posts: 1
    #308 April, 2021, 06:09 pm.

Could this be related to that update as well? I am having a strange connection issue. I have a Wi-Fi hotspot in my car, so usually I play the game while connected to the hotspot, rather than using up my mobile data. The hotspot is unlimited, but mobile data is not. For the last few weeks, the game will not connect if I am on the Wi-Fi hotspot. It will only connect if I am only on mobile data. It connects via Wi-Fi just fine at home, at Dunkin Donuts, at supermarket, doc's office..., just not my car Wi-Fi hotspot. I know the Wi-Fi hotspot is working OK because I can do just about everything else fine - stream music, internet searches, Facebook, etc. I tried a few things they suggest for connectivity issues, like clearing cache, clearing my Wi-Fi cache on phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. None of that helped. Any ideas what the issue could be?

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    #415 April, 2021, 12:28 pm.

Certain areas of my town, the game will NOT load. I will have all 4 bars but no game.

anyone else??

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #515 April, 2021, 01:21 pm.

@WitchHiker When i use mobile data 4G, looks like just normal long loading. I suggest use wi-fi mode to smooth your loading.