Fix place image bug

PadwaunPadwaun Posts: 8 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 06 April, 2021, 11:26 am.

Hi, this is more a request for another friendly feature than reporting a bug. Please provide setting toggle to disable "place image" prompt. Particularly the "place image" after it has been complete is particularly frustrating. Only way to stop it is we have to waist fragments, which we could instead use for next prestige level.

Thank you for all the COVID-19 updates to make the game safe. I wish all of us were more empathetic and less greedy (not to mention dumb) .

Tagged:

New · Last Updated

Comments

• 2smilingtrish2smilingtrish Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #228 May, 2020, 09:53 am.

You don't have to place the image even if you click on the place image icon. It just brings you to the registry page and you can then leave. No wasted fragments. If you want to skip it entirely, you can use your back button on your phone to skip the option entirely instead of clicking the button. That also works for the go to portkeys notification... you can not go to the port keys by using your back button. Hope that helps.

• BigPlonkerBigPlonker Posts: 1
    #306 April, 2021, 10:29 am.

This is a thing that really annoys me. Especially when there's a task such as "earn x numbers of runestones" and you want to wait but keep getting the place image button. The above solution doesn't actually work so it'd be great if they gave us the option to turn it off.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭
    #406 April, 2021, 10:46 am.

if you restart the app w/o clicking place image you get back to the map and not the registry, but its something you have to do every single time, an 'x' below the place image would be fantastic.

• pedapedapedapeda Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #506 April, 2021, 11:26 am.

It is indeed very unsatisfactory to have to either avoid returning foundables or repeatedly restart the app to avoid cashing in and get the runestones, when you really just want to hold that off until you have reached the right page (page three for the current event, A Weasley Predicament).

So, this request gets a big upvote from me.