April Adversaries Event 1

Comments

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #3201 April, 2021, 10:08 pm.

I'm almost ready. Lots of activity in Dark V KB today, which helped me get the last spell books I needed to finish the final task for Feared Adversaries. I have accumulated 51 silver keys and I'm brewing Potions like crazy.

I don't know how well I'll do, but hoping to get those last two dragon pages prestiged to Gold. I need a lot of eggs so 51 silver keys won't be enough to make it a slam dunk, but hoping for a great event.

Feel bad for those who can't open portkeys due to bugs. I'd be very frustrated too.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #3301 April, 2021, 10:30 pm.

Quite happy about the eggs coming from the Portkeys. It’s the only non-Challenge one I am missing. Lockdown is not too heavy for us right now and I usually get a few KM wandering around my house doing housework.

After this, some Dragon Foundables maybe?

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2 #3402 April, 2021, 12:22 am.

just wondering about the epilogue...

is it reward +2 foundable dragons because 4 different dragons are from oddities foundables right?

and what is it +2 stands for fragments?

• KitRamblingKitRambling Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #3502 April, 2021, 02:56 am.

For clarification: if the Occamy fragments are guaranteed with any Runestones would this be in addition to a fragment related to the Runestone family or instead of it?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    #3602 April, 2021, 05:05 am.

@tazo the announcement is for Friday, April 2 to Monday, April 5.

#3702 April, 2021, 01:28 pm.

I got so many barrufio potion gift, now total is more than 10. Is this have anything about new player spotlight event?

feel like being bombarded by this gift, and dont know where to give. Most high level player not favoring this gift. 😵

• ZealmanPlaysYTZealmanPlaysYT Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #3802 April, 2021, 02:42 pm.

If you need a mobile friendly version of infographics then this is the place to go:

Also have an online chat if you have any questions. I'm not a WB employee but I have some contacts.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭
    #3902 April, 2021, 03:31 pm.

@HalloMami there's a task requiring 2 occamy fragment drops from dark levls (1-5). Which if you are a magiz with 3-4 potents you can do solo or you can find (regardless of profession) some ppl in the bus to not do solo or w using potions.

• sablknightsablknight Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #4102 April, 2021, 07:02 pm.

Please fix the edible dark mark encounter chances to match the chances in the wild! I just burned through one and got Gilderoy and 2xNarcissa which are fun but useless in a dragon event.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    #4202 April, 2021, 07:12 pm.

Please fix master notes.

Not all I have done have registered!

• HoyotHoyot Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    #4302 April, 2021, 07:51 pm.

Please fix spawn! 0 dark mark in the wild and 0 Portmanteaus! It's so frustrating! edible dark mark got me 3x Narcissa!!

• MookMonsterMookMonster Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4402 April, 2021, 08:21 pm.

Anyone else having issues with advisories leaving after defeating the troll?

• NanapatnhNanapatnh Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #4502 April, 2021, 08:26 pm.

@MookMonster Yes, had the same issue with 3 of them leaving after defeating the 3-headed dog and wasting 3 Potents preparing for dragons. Draco and Fenrir worked fine (of course). Lol

• SilverWolfSrSilverWolfSr Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited April 2 #4602 April, 2021, 10:44 pm.

Lol, so much for making things better. Reducing the brew time reduction bonus to 25% from 50% as it has been during prior Adversary Events goes right along with all the other greed motivated moves they have made. RNG? I call ****...it’s NOT random, and the goalposts just keep moving back. And while I’m complaining, the adversaries clearly keep getting more difficult to defeat. I will NEVER pay another cent for anything in this game, so you can play all the algorithm games you want and I’ll just keep calling them out. 😋

Post edited by SilverWolfSr on
  • SpondeeSpondee Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    #4702 April, 2021, 10:55 pm.

Please increase Norwegian Ridgeback spawns! An hour of driving and 1 1/2 Dark Marks later and I have seen 0. Otherwise I am really enjoying the event.

• Delirium59Delirium59 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #4803 April, 2021, 12:09 am.

This is the worst event so far. What a huge suck of resources with little time from last event to brew. I was willing to pay for a dark mark and then saw the dragon list! First event I will not complete. I'm not even trying the second task list. My dark Mark spawned one dragon, I'm certainly not spending a hundred dollars to buy dark marks and potions enough to defeat 13 dragons. This event will likely lose you some players.

#4903 April, 2021, 12:20 am.

is it just me or is it everytime portkey open while fight an adversary its always got kick out. happened several time now

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5003 April, 2021, 03:12 am.

@hpwulola

Reminder, AdventureSync is broken, so it doesn't matter what the Portkeys look like to many people.

• SchnatzHunterSchnatzHunter Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited April 3 #5103 April, 2021, 03:22 am.

Has Niantec now totaly lost his mind?

I have done for all exstimulo potions the SOS tasks for brewing time reduction and have (without any event special reduction) -30%. During the actual April Adversary 1 event this is now only -25% (the reduction for this event). So I don‘t get a bonus reduction as usual but my hard  developed reduction is reduced from -30% to -25%.

The reduction should never be lower as the one the player has reached with the SOS tasks!

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5203 April, 2021, 03:29 am.

@SchnatzHunter

The SOS tasks reduction is applied before the reduction from mastery notes. Brew time reduction from mastery notes is usually 10%, so 25% is a slight boost... but yes, it feels like a waste compared to the usually 50% reduction that they had going for Adversary events in the past.

• SilverWolfSrSilverWolfSr Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #5303 April, 2021, 03:31 am.

@SchnatzHunter that REALLY stinks. I hadn’t even thought of that. They’ve really just continued to **** us over in pursuit of hoping we hand over more $. It’s a pathetically transparent money grab, and while I won’t quit playing, they won’t get a single cent from me ever again.

• SchnatzHunterSchnatzHunter Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited April 3 #5403 April, 2021, 03:46 am.

@BenTiger Don‘t know what you want to tell me. Fact is: Wirhout event I have a time reduction of -30% and now with the event only -25%. Therefore brewing takes longer(!!!) during this event!

Event brewing time reduction should be a bonus not a punishment!

• GotikaGotika Posts: 2
    #5503 April, 2021, 04:44 am.

The opponents are disappearing in the second or third confrontation, I am spending potions unnecessarily because they disappear. I already checked my Internet and it's fine, I also restarted the cell phone and the game remains the same.

• AliasPoisonIvyAliasPoisonIvy Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #5603 April, 2021, 05:28 am.

I have been playing all day and have not came across a dragon adversary yet, I gotten it seems every one except dragons??

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #5703 April, 2021, 05:29 am.

I was able to complete the first set of tasks and onto the bonus round. Bummed that brewtime reduction is only 25% instead of the usual 50% as others noted, but I have enough already brewed to get through the bonus round, barely. I'm more concerned about spell energy at this point.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 572 ✭✭✭
    edited April 3 #5803 April, 2021, 07:22 am.

@SchnatzHunter What @BenTiger was trying to tell you:

It's 25% reduction through Masternotes ON TOP your 30% reduction through SOS-lessons. As always it comes in addition not instead!

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #5903 April, 2021, 08:28 am.

Feeling disappointed about this event. Since it has started I’ve seen no adversaries in the wild (only got some through EDM) and I’ve only seen 4 peculiar portkeys (plenty of regular ones 🙄). This is certainly not a ‘play at home’ event. I’ll go for a walk later but we are still living under restrictions where I am so won’t be able to venture far.

• DrHaggertyDrHaggerty Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #6003 April, 2021, 08:43 am.

I'm not sure why you keep having events when this game is broken. My past three adversaries have all disappeared in the middle of a battle. I'm so glad I'm wasting all of these potions trying to get them done quickly before they disappear, but then I end up losing them anyway. Please please please. Stop what you're doing and fix this game. I'm so frustrated I don't even want to play the rest of this event.

• HannagerHannager Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #6103 April, 2021, 10:05 am.

I really hope they won't keep having a 'use 2 EDM' task instead of the usual one, as it means my small stock of EDMs that I have collected from previous events will likely just keep going down (unless I receive any as a bonus gift from adversaries of course).

And I refuse to spend gold on more EDMs that only give me one event adversary, if I'm lucky that is. It is really ridiculous that there are 3 boosted adversaries and they're hardly showing. Especially when the main tasks require just one dragon in particular. I've been lucky to have one ridgeback each from the 2 EDMs I had to use, and I'm going for a walk later so would assume to find at least one more.

I was going to attempt to complete the bonus tasks as well, even though I don't enjoy adversaries events, but I'm not going to bother now. I won't be going out again after today during the event & most of the adversaries that have appeared at home aren't dragons. Definitely not going to waste loads of potions and spell energy trying to defeat 13 dragons that I probably won't get anyway.