The New Marauders Brilliant Event – Part 2

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,123 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 03 April, 2021, 07:01 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Shrieking Shack Interior during Part 2 of the The New Marauders Brilliant Event, starting Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Cloak of Invisibility - Wizarding Challenges
  • Marauders Map - Tasks
  • Prongs - Brilliant Portkey
  • Brilliant Padfoot - Encounter
  • Brilliant Young Remus Lupin - Encounter

In addition, there will be increased appearances of Werewolf Oddities.

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭
    #226 March, 2021, 07:13 pm.

🐺Awho[email protected]🐺

I defs could do with an invisibility cloak today!!😰😵

As Always, thanks for the event info Lola!😊

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭
    #326 March, 2021, 07:17 pm.

Hi Everyone!

Here are your Infographics for the March 2021 Brilliant Event Part 2: The New Mauraders.

🧡 Dont forget to show our dear Orange Wizard some love!🧡

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭
    #526 March, 2021, 09:08 pm.

5 great in a row and 4 masterfuls (not in row).

#827 March, 2021, 07:45 am.

@MotherOf2Lions soooooo all of them? 😂

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    #927 March, 2021, 03:03 pm.

@Drakonite 4 masterfull spell? No problem using perfect quick spell with aguamenti.

@KitRambling since update 2.17.0, this month event has been shorted day, next month will be normally event now.

• HannagerHannager Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #1027 March, 2021, 03:11 pm.

Disappointing task list for 4 days, like everyone else has said. Can we stop with the returning 40 (usually 45) brilliant foundables in the bonus tasks of every part 2 event? It is so boring, especially after already spending so much time looking for each one specifically (and them not showing up) earlier in the tasks AND the extra 15 needed to find note parts. Can you mix it up a bit please? It isn't interesting to have to return the same foundables again and again.

Also just the fact that this has been included in an event that is 3 days shorter than usual is a joke. Reducing it by a meagre FIVE does absolutely nothing.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1127 March, 2021, 03:51 pm.

In coming infographics post from Plotter101...after approval

edited March 27 #1227 March, 2021, 04:50 pm.

@Yohanes12 while i agree, anyone with disability/dexterity hand.icap probs wont :)

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #1328 March, 2021, 01:21 pm.

It's going to be close, but this looks possible for me in 4 days. I can see tasks 1 and 2 being done in the first day, if I brew TFTD overnight and leave all my portkey slots open. It's much easier to complete the runestone tasks with portkeys.

Tasks 3 and 4 should be possible the next day, leaving two days to complete the bonus tasks.

I'm actually most concerned about the werewolf task as I don't generally play much at the time of day they usually appear. Hoping that the boost makes them available during daylight hours.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #1428 March, 2021, 07:26 pm.

I really hope that next Brilliant Event goes back to normal timings. It’s been a bit of a pain to squeeze in everything into 4 days.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1529 March, 2021, 05:13 am.
  • KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭
    #1629 March, 2021, 05:42 am.

seems they always avoiding the brown centaur for others foundable boost. 😂

• CorePhoenixCorePhoenix Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #1729 March, 2021, 01:36 pm.

Woah, this is an even shorter brilliant event than the last one, yet the tasks are harder than they have been for even the normal brilliant event length. We have no weekend days to catch up, and it's coming up on a holiday when people might be busier. I really wish we at least had the nornal tasks and didn't crank up the difficulty on a short event

@Not4u13 ugh this reminds me how much easier these events are when adventure sync works *cries in android*

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭
    #1829 March, 2021, 04:23 pm.

anyway am i missing to see on decrease brewing of TTD like usual in announcement or those infographic. i hope its just they forgot to type it. LoL

• PaperpuffPaperpuff Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #1929 March, 2021, 05:40 pm.

Pleeease stop making us use extimulos in the brilliant event. We need so many for the adversaries, and this way there really is no time to restock them before the next event.

#2029 March, 2021, 06:01 pm.

that is probs the point, no time to brew them for free.....fork up the $, (at least in the devs' minds).

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    edited March 29 #2129 March, 2021, 07:20 pm.

so almost 1.5 hrs into event... and lo-behold - zero Padfoots have appeared. A lot of remus - 4 so far (not needed until later task). I have used only 1 TTD so far... but once again, spawns always seem to be a little strange and off-kilter to what is needed.

Speak of the Devil - as I type this, a padfoot finally appears. If 1 per 1.5hours, this first task should take but a day, with 3 days to complete 3 other tasks and a bonus :(

• LilDebs234LilDebs234 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #2229 March, 2021, 08:58 pm.

Used 2 TTD and not a single werewolf. At launch all I was getting was werewolf’s. Maybe because it was sunset. I thought you were going to increase the chance of finding them all through the day like in the trolls. At this rate won’t be finishing in 4 days. Aleady used 4 TTD only on second lot of tasks so stupid.

• SageWyzeSageWyze Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #2329 March, 2021, 09:29 pm.

The 5 Great Spells in a row is glitching. Everytime I get past 3 Great in a row it reverts back to either 2 or 0. Please fix.

• BocaGBocaG Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #2429 March, 2021, 10:01 pm.

Really, 5 great spell casts in a row, WHY! It’s the dumbest event challenge, who the **** writes this up!

• HannagerHannager Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #2529 March, 2021, 11:08 pm.

Has anyone found any werewolves with a TTD during the day? Or do they still only come out at night despite being boosted? Don't want to waste a potion if it's not going to work...

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #2630 March, 2021, 12:18 am.

I have seen several werewolves with TFTD during daytime. I completed the 7 with one TFTD.

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    edited March 30 #2730 March, 2021, 01:03 am.

@LILDEBS234, Likewise, I had werewolves during the day but guess what when I finally get to werewolf challenge (after catching 7 before), they cease to appear and all I get is Erklings in their place. I repeat the game is fixed to reduce spawn on what you need.....

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    #2830 March, 2021, 01:17 am.

@Hannager I saw probably two dozen earlier this evening out on a walk, got the task done easily and the foundable starred - they even show up using a trace charm.

• ElisaWilsonElisaWilson Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    #2930 March, 2021, 07:40 am.

@C4tmonster I agree that the events are skewed so you don't get the foundables you need when you need them but at all other times. Months ago I voiced this observation during the second Forbidden Forest BE. And already back then I had noticed this for multiple events. Maybe it's just becoming more obvious now. After about an hour of play yesterday and another hour today I've gotten 6 brilliant Lupins, 2 brilliant Wormtails and 1 (!) brilliant Sirius. I'd eat my hat if I don't get a bunch of Sirius when (if?) I get to the stage where Lupin is needed.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    #3030 March, 2021, 11:47 am.

Bad news, Ron has been gone. This is will be next brilliant event for finding Ron? Or this is next for adveseries? We looking for next event.