March Adversaries Event 2 - Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,117 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 29 March, 2021, 10:38 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

A hidden figure scurries away as you hear the beating of wings approach from the sky. Prepare to take on Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly!

From Friday, March 26 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT, keep an eye out for the following:

• Increased sightings of Peter Pettigrew the Ukrainian Ironbelly Adversaries
  • Increased spawns of Wit-Sharpening Potion ingredients, such as Armadillo Bile, Ginger Root, Ground Scarab Beetles and Newt Spleen
  • Master Notes will reduce all variants of Exstimulo and Wit-Sharpening Potions brew time by 50%

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23 #323 March, 2021, 11:02 pm.

So its two adversaries.

I though this is new adversary with peter pettigrew riding ironbelly dragon. LoL

Post edited by Kodokmag on
  • OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #424 March, 2021, 12:47 am.

love and comfort to Orangewizard

In coming Plotter 101 infographic

@Plotter101 🖐 and thank you

• Ladyhawk29Ladyhawk29 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #524 March, 2021, 01:05 am.

I love all the events and playing the game. I do hope the adversary bugs get fixed because you spend a lot of resources to beat them. Last event I kept randomly getting kicked out and didn't receive credit when I defeated the guards and wasted alot of potions to have almost defeated the adversary....

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 140 ✭✭✭✭
    #624 March, 2021, 03:53 am.

Wizards and Witches!

Wands at the ready! 😁

P.s kindly send love and support to Orange Wizard!🧡

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #724 March, 2021, 04:04 am.
  • Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #824 March, 2021, 06:44 am.

Don't forget the ironbelly, because this defence is big one too.

This is first task use exstimulo in adveseries too.

• Silverclaw24Silverclaw24 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #924 March, 2021, 12:22 pm.
  • MorganzaMorganza Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #1025 March, 2021, 02:25 am.

Of my last four Adversary encounters, three have dropped me back to the map.

I'm not planning to do more than the bare minimum with the event Adversaries, if that.

However, most recent Adversary events have included an unadvertised bonus award of Fortress spell energy, if so this will be a great time to grind out gifts for my 90 unwanted-but-unsafe-to-delete new "friends".

• DjeaDjea Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    #1125 March, 2021, 06:55 pm.

Thank you very much, Orange Wizard, for all the beautiful and very helpful infographics. Take care...

I am beginning to feel the stress of having back-to-back Events. Since I need at least 100 DADA books to prepare for the first Lethal Adversaries lesson, I will have to walk more after walking my granddoggie to make sure that I get enough spell energy, and all the Dark Marks that I need. I do enjoy the Adversaries Events a lot.

@HPWUTeam please spawn more Granian hair on the map. I use Exstimulo Potions on the second guards. Thank you very much! ☺️

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #1225 March, 2021, 11:18 pm.

Love that we have all weekend for this one. Hoping to get a lot of game play in and crank through several Adversaries. I only need the 50 more DADA books to finish the last lesson of the Feared chains but also need 35 more spell books. Will probably work on both Adversaries and Knight Bus. Not sure I'll get there, but it's a goal.

I have 14 Ex, 28 Strong Ex and 21 Potent Ex at the ready, plus 21 Wit in my vault right now with more time to brew, so I should be ready. Who knows.

Should be a very fun event.

• SwampRatUKSwampRatUK Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    #1326 March, 2021, 06:44 pm.

The intro discussion really confused me regarding Harry's dreams - was that something I missed on the young marauders event or back to a previous something else I either missed or have forgotten?

• HokkuspokkusHokkuspokkus Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1626 March, 2021, 11:06 pm.

2 EDM - 1 ironbelly 0 pettigrew Thanks, Nianctic.....

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited March 26 #1726 March, 2021, 11:12 pm.

Oops... just double checked and I'd battled a Ridgeback instead of an Ironbelly. My bad.

(Hey, I just defeated a dragon, but got no credit for the fragments, or defeating the dragon, ... what gives?

Only gave me credit for the potions I used, and the adversary damage; which was the least of my concern.)

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭
    #1826 March, 2021, 11:59 pm.

increase EDM drop rate from reward, pretty please.

• Veky1993Veky1993 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #1927 March, 2021, 04:22 am.

Uhm, I just got kicked out of a chamber and then remain stuck on this screen. Restarts not helping.

• Hummingbird008Hummingbird008 Posts: 2
    #2027 March, 2021, 09:47 am.

I defeated Peter Pettigrew, but it didn’t show up in the Special Assignments. I have an IPhone X Version IOS 14.4.1

• BramblePipBramblePip Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #2127 March, 2021, 12:26 pm.

I have been dropped out of Peter Pettigrew encounters 3 times now just before the end. Really cross about waste of time and spell energy.

• ElisaWilsonElisaWilson Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    #2227 March, 2021, 01:13 pm.

So... I’ve opened each Death mark I saw in the wild since the start of the event. I’ve gotten 2 Peter Pettigrew in the beginning and afterwards only non-event adversaries: 1 x Gilderoy Lockhart, 1 x Basilisk, 2 x Hungarian Horntail, 1 x Narcissa.

0 Ironbellies, 0 Peters today (it’s 2pm where I am). I haven’t tried any EDM because my experience from earlier events is that they don’t give the event adversaries. What is the experience of the other players? Do you get enough Peters and Ukrainian dragons?

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited March 27 #2427 March, 2021, 05:10 pm.

All I have seen is one Ukrainian Iron Belly. I was defeated, but I did not get any event credit for the fragments obtained from the guards. Is this a bug?

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #2527 March, 2021, 10:03 pm.

Errr! Need one iron belly. 2 dark marks and nada! So frustrating

• Hummingbird008Hummingbird008 Posts: 2
    #2627 March, 2021, 10:39 pm.

The problem with posting to the Special Assignment page after defeating an Adversary chain has still not been resolved, so, I will not be playing , until I’ve seen the credit to my Special Assignments. It takes too many resources, not to get credit for it.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #2727 March, 2021, 10:48 pm.

@HPWUTeam Defeating the Ironbelly

3 times. So far those I’ve defeated are NOT being recorded!!

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #2828 March, 2021, 03:14 am.

I see many are frustrated. I was fortunate enough to be out on for a few hours and was able to complete all objectives. KB is virtually empty though so not much fun there.

I had issues with Iron belly early, but it picked up. My issue now is I need two more Scabbers to prestige to Bronze and I can't seem to get them. Hopefully tomorrow.

I recommend turning off wifi if you are roaming around. I found that helps with completing the chain and not getting dumped. I also noticed that if you get too far from where you tapped the dark mark, you can lose the chain. Like when in a car. It seems the issue is connectivity related. Lose signal strength such as auto switching to and from wifi or when cell signal is weaker and you could lose the chain. I completed more than 30 chains the last two days and only lost a few.

#2928 March, 2021, 03:39 pm.

Anyone else NOT seeing the Ukrainian Ironbelly? I’ve seen one since event started.

Been seeing everything else but not the Ironbelly.

#3028 March, 2021, 04:59 pm.

@hpwulola so many of us cannot find/get

DM Ukrainian Ironbelly on our maps regardless of walking, driving...

Can’t someone on developers end tweet something since there’s about 24 hours left in game?

• petegutz2petegutz2 Posts: 1
    #3128 March, 2021, 07:41 pm.

I downloaded all of the game assets and updated my game like I always do prior to any event. Was disappointed to discover that I did not get any foundables or challenge credit after defeating the Ironbelly.