Top Known Issues - March 2021
We know there are a few open issues in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and we want to assure you that our team is aiming to get these resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, we want to offer a few suggestions that can temporarily help players as we work on a fix.
Here are the top issues currently impacting players:
Logging in via Facebook puts the user in a login loop
- Log out of Facebook on your mobile app and browser if applicable. When you enter Wizards Unite, select Facebook login and fill your credentials there.
The Adventure Sync issue impacting Android users and preventing distance from being counted while the app is not open.
- In some cases, toggling the Adventure Sync button on and off has resolved this.
- Players can leave the app open while walking and steps will be recorded.
Some Android Devices only show a Black Screen.
- Some players have reported that opening the app via Google Play Store can resolve this. Find the listing for the app in the Google Play Store and tap the Open button.
- Reddit users have found this temporary workaround to be helpful.
- Our team is still investigating the cause of this issue, and we would appreciate your reports (including Device and OS information) shared to this thread.
Players are getting kicked out of Adversaries battles.
- We are actively investigating the potential causes of these crashes. Please continue to leave reports on this thread.
A fix for the issues with iOS purchasing, Adventure Sync, and the SOS newsletter are planned for Update 2.17.0. We do not yet have an anticipated release for the Android black screen issue or Adversaries issue. We will share details of these timelines when they are available. Our team has been working hard to resolve these issues and we really appreciate your patience.