March Events Calendar

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,123 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 20 March, 2021, 02:19 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Defying the demands of Dark wizards and witches, Harry creates a surge of his own. Will doing so prove costly? Pick up your wands and find out!

This March, keep an eye out for the following:

Spotlight: Dark Arts: Friday, March 12 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday , March 15 at 11 a.m. PT

• Experience increased Dark Arts traces from Knockturn Alley and Fallen Ministry Atrium, and increased Challenge XP from Adversaries encounters.

March Adversaries Event 1: Tuesday, March 16 at 11 a.m. PT–Thursday, March 18 at 11 p.m. PT

• Prepare to re-engage the Malfoy family as you combat against Narcissa Malfoy.

March Community Day: All day Saturday, March 20 from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Look for Nymphadora Tonks and Arthur Weasley as you enter Courtroom Ten of the Ministry of Magic.

The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 1: Sunday, March 21 at 11 a.m. PT–Thursday, March 25 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Great Lakeshore including Young James Potter and Wormtail.

March Adversaries Event 2: Friday, March 26 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT

• Refine your combat skills and prepare to go against Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly.

The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 2: Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT–Friday, April 2 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Shrieking Shack Interior, including Padfoot and Young Remus Lupin.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Tagged:

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭
    #212 March, 2021, 07:18 pm.

2 adver events and 2 brilliants WOOOOHOOOO THANKS!!! I mean i dont like the BEs but I like the rsbs they give lol

• MidlakeAmyniMidlakeAmyni Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #412 March, 2021, 07:20 pm.

@hpwulola seriously? Another 60 hours adversaries event...

• DestroyerTJDestroyerTJ Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #512 March, 2021, 07:20 pm.

Nice 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳💙

• IncantantemIncantantem Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #612 March, 2021, 07:28 pm.

Yeeei!!! Finally! <3<3

• CorePhoenixCorePhoenix Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #812 March, 2021, 07:36 pm.

Yay!! Looks like a great line up of events!

And I'm excited for the two brilliant events! I just hope the task lists are reasonable, especially for everyone who can't walk off portkeys.

Thanks to everyone putting this together

• BaluzauBAERerBaluzauBAERer Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited March 12 #1212 March, 2021, 08:44 pm.

@hpwulola only 4 days for the brilliant events and different weekdays? And only the first with a weekend, the second without? really? i hope the tasks will be less dificult too. And whats about the bonus tasks? We have jobs within the week. We can not play 24/7 ...hmmm....

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 49 ✭✭
    #1413 March, 2021, 12:52 pm.

That's a lot of events... Glad I'm working from home and able to check my phone 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there.

I guess nobody's forcing us to do all the events. But since the brilliant events contain the story now, you at least have to finish those. If you want to offer this many events to get money from invested paying players, please put the story arc back into sos missions so people can play at their own pace, slow or intense.

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    #1513 March, 2021, 06:48 pm.

I've maxed my profession, completed the SOS tree, and the SOS adversary tree. I'm looking forward to the lethal level adversaries.

Gold prestiging of adversary pages will come in time.

• Gemski96Gemski96 Posts: 2
    #1613 March, 2021, 07:47 pm.

Update now wont let me do the new events. I really enjoy doing these

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #1713 March, 2021, 10:05 pm.

4 days for the Brilliant Events parts is pretty tight. I’m sure the players wouldn’t have minded a spill over into the second week of April.

• Vief93Vief93 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1814 March, 2021, 02:46 pm.

Does anyone already see these events in the special assignments? Mine is still blank..

• ManulasharpManulasharp Posts: 1
    #1915 March, 2021, 09:28 pm.

I am also dont see events in the special assignments :(

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #2016 March, 2021, 02:38 pm.

One thing I thought might be on the calendar that isn’t as a small event is something for St. Patrick’s Day on the 17th, as you have Thestrals native to Ireland and of course Seamus. Plenty of other witches/wizards/creatures but I could think of those that are in the game. Maybe next year @hpwulola

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,123 admin
    #2116 March, 2021, 06:06 pm.

@PkmnTrainerJ We are boosted Leprechauns for the Adversaries event today 🍀 I do like your idea a lot, Seamus would be great :D

• MidlakeAmyniMidlakeAmyni Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #2216 March, 2021, 06:15 pm.

@hpwulola Why are you not responding to the many comments regarding the current adversary event being 60 hours? You do respond to other comments, so you do read them.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭
    #2316 March, 2021, 06:24 pm.

anyway, lately the riddikulusly rare low threat traces spawns more often. are there rule changes to this?

have seen alot more griffindor student, and arthur wesley too

• ZeldazamirZeldazamir Posts: 1
    #2416 March, 2021, 07:47 pm.

Ihave same problem after the last update, i can not do the events. I like it. Hope it will be fix😢😢

• RachelRenayRachelRenay Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2518 March, 2021, 08:03 pm.

Well I reinstalled the game and it fixed the glitch! Unfortunately Google has let me down on finding the dialogue I missed because of the glitch. If anyone happened to screenshot them, I'd love if you posted them!