Updates on the 2.17.0 release and the March Events Calendar

13»

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭
    #6210 March, 2021, 07:27 pm.

@hpwulola any news/update? Game's exceedingly boring w/o events w tasks, and I want my 30 rsbs for the month and at least 1 adver event, tyvm.

• SheganerSheganer Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #6611 March, 2021, 05:54 am.

Hi there!

Spring is in the way! Finally!!!! Better weather helps to get out and play more outdoors!!!

Love this game!

Thanks to all who is working hard making this game sooooo cool!

I was wondering would it be possible to make other Adversaries available to us... Would really appreciate it!

The first ones you made available to us are starting to fill up...

...and would be great to defeat Voldemort...😃😃... and I was wondering, do we have to wait one more year to see more lessons? Or, could you make them available to the people who finished the previous ones...

... I am done with all 3 originals, completed the professor, almost done with auror, and of cause I will finish the magizoology combat... Still I am excited to see more lessons...

I know you are busy working hard to fix million of other issues and I am greatful for that... But when you done would you conside looking at it... Thanks in advance!

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭
    #6711 March, 2021, 07:13 am.

@EPHEDWIG no they cant wait, and thanks for the recommendations, I dont want a break or a breather, Im breathing just fine, I just want events to grind. The very notion you seem to have a that a dev team that respects itself cant do events and bug fixes concurrently is Fawlty, unless their entire dev team is comprised of 1 intern.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    #6811 March, 2021, 07:38 am.

I like this break. I'm planning on using more Edible Dark Marks tonight instead of the TfTD. Thank you HPWU team for this very enjoyable game. 😊

• SchnatzHunterSchnatzHunter Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited March 11 #6911 March, 2021, 07:42 am.

Really? They start now to work on the bugs? They are month old. It could be worked on it for month!

My asumpion is: they finished the new feature and now they realised, that can‘t release it without bug fix.

And event stoped because of the work on bug fix? Why did they not stopped month ago, as the bugs shows up. How long is the last update ago?

Let‘s see if the first event after the update is using new feature, or something which was not used in the game so far (the higher Adversaries?) where they need the update for.

• FinnestraFinnestra Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #7311 March, 2021, 09:48 pm.

I just updated the game (iOS) and now I can't return ANY foundables. When I tap on them, the animation appears but the trace pattern on the screen never shows up. While I appreciate there are bugs you may have fixed, now the game is completely unusable.

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #7411 March, 2021, 10:50 pm.

@Finnestra Try downloading assets. Worked for me.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    #7511 March, 2021, 11:32 pm.

So much for the 2.17.0 update fixing things.

As soon as I updated. this happened and I cannot play.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #7612 March, 2021, 01:31 am.

@WitchHiker Uninstall, then reinstall your game... and charge your phone.

• TorpeCsatasunTorpeCsatasun Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited March 12 #7712 March, 2021, 03:06 pm.

You failed ... again. I had no problems with the adversaries, but since 2.17.0 the game jumps out before the end. Thanks ...

And the black screen bug is still there.

I saw two fixes only.

• ResurrectionIvyResurrectionIvy Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited March 12 #7812 March, 2021, 05:17 pm.

Loving these Spotlight Events!

Very glad to see SOS working again - a must for us non-social media consumers (well, except for this forum).

Eager to experience Adventure Sync working again.

Can’t wait for the next adversary event.

Heading out soon to play - hoping for the best 😊

• Gemski96Gemski96 Posts: 2
    #7913 March, 2021, 03:37 pm.

Since the new update i can't see any new specials assignment. Gutted love this game

• ResurrectionIvyResurrectionIvy Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #8014 March, 2021, 03:31 am.

@Gemski96 If you tap the Daily Assignment icon in the bottom right corner of the map, then tap the Special icon, then tap Check Out Now, do you not see the details of upcoming events?

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    #8114 March, 2021, 07:17 am.

@BenTiger There are a lot of times when the game stalls or something doesn't work and I have to close the game, or restart my phone. I've never had to reinstall, because one of those things usually works. I always wonder when I see people saying stuff doesn't work if they've tried these basic things.

#8214 March, 2021, 09:51 pm.

@BenTiger. Did reinstall. Phone always charged. I know all the tricks and lately nothing works.

#8314 March, 2021, 10:00 pm.

So much for the 2.17.0 update fixing things.

As soon as I updated. this happened and I cannot play.