Sudden Gold "Purchase"--Fix or Bug?

Antique100Antique100 Posts: 45 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 09 June, 2021, 10:14 am.

My player name is agaragesaler.

I just got notice from Apple that today, Feb 27th, I purchased a "Pocketful of Gold" for $4.99.

Except, I made no purchase today. I haven't even tried to. And, as of 3 minutes ago, no gold has shown up in my vault.

I have, however, in January & February, had multiple purchase attempts fail in IOS--both on my iPhone and iPad. These fails were of different types. Sometimes I was charged for the fail by Apple; sometimes I wasn't charged.

Did some of the charged-but-not-received gold purchases just, today, come unstuck?

What's going on?

Best Answer

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,140 admin
    #2 Best Answer 03 March, 2021, 05:33 pm.

@Antique100 We are not aware of any changes or triggers for this on our end. Are you able to contact Apple about this transaction and inquire why it was delayed?

Answers

• StephieRoboStephieRobo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #303 March, 2021, 02:09 am.

@Agaragesaler just a thanks for the gold gifts dude! Will send you one back once I can 😊. Much appreciated! Stephierobo

• Antique100Antique100 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #403 March, 2021, 07:31 pm.

@hpwulola

thank you for responding to my question.

In all honesty, this iOS purchase thing has been going on so long and is such a mess, I don’t even want to try to talk to Apple about it at this point.

@StephieRobo You are very welcome.

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    #509 June, 2021, 02:47 am.

@hpwulola Two days ago, on May 6, I about 900 gold for $9.99. When I was charged, it was for $14.99 - one for the 900 gold and another for the 425 gold. I had not bought 425 gold, and don't remember, honestly, the last time I did buy gold. What is going on? I am on an iPhone 11. Thanks.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭
    #609 June, 2021, 10:14 am.

@Antique100 @VoiceMaster

You can get the purchase receipts sent to you? Would that probably help? I know I once had an issue with Google play on a different situation a long while ago and emailing them helped me. Is that possible with iPhone as well maybe?

I hope you get sorted!