February Monthly Overview - Discover your Imperfect Love

2»

Comments

• HiveQueenHiveQueen Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3201 February, 2021, 09:12 pm.

@BippityBB I live in GA also. For me I am able to find the Doxies in the morning between 6am - 8am.

• YodalinoYodalino Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #3301 February, 2021, 11:27 pm.

@BIPPITYBB - Yes, Doxys are a dawn sighting. I had to stock up to hit gold since we're so far north, dawn is either at 4am in the summer, and I'm sleeping through them, or 9am in the winter and I'm at work which is a dead zone. Last fall I went hardcore for a few weeks on the way to work as they were the only thing I needed to gold that page.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭
    #3402 February, 2021, 05:25 am.

well, rare or elusive but still encounter them enough to prestige the page.

5 seen for 1 year and half hows that even rare.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    #3502 February, 2021, 03:36 pm.

I'm fortunate to not have any issues with Oddities pages, except dragoon. I was only able to get to silver last event on both pages. I see plenty of Horned Serpents (4 today) and depending on weather and time of day, the others too.

My big issue is Swooping Evil. That page is still bronze.

Adversary events during the week are an issue as I have little time to work them and I see no spawns at all unless I leave my house. Once I venture out, I will see 1-5 dark marks in the wild and plenty more during an event, but I have to leave my house.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    #3603 February, 2021, 02:59 pm.

I don’t get Horned Serpents here. The only reason I have that page at Silver is because they were boosted in an event at one point (don’t remember which one) but that’s the only time I have ever seen them. It would be really nice to either have them boosted for an event again or adjust the spawn conditions so they are not so impossible to find in some places. I live in a desert, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• SchnatzHunterSchnatzHunter Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited February 6 #3706 February, 2021, 07:55 pm.

@hpwulola

Anynews about the second Adversaries Event?

Is it still only 2.5 days - so 2 play-days in Europe.? This game is played worldwide and Niantic creates event-times for US only???

Move the CD to Sunday and extend the AE to 3 days. This would also solve the problem with the big PokemonGo event on 20.02.!

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    edited February 10 #3810 February, 2021, 04:42 am.

@BenTiger @hpwulola I completely agree that fewer events would be awesome. I lost count of how many foundables I was able to star in the time before and after the Adversaries event that I had previously been stuck on due to other foundables being boosted to the detriment of those I needed.

I've said it before and it seems even more obvious now that the dev team is covering up a lack of new, permanent content with temporary events - the new adversaries don't help when many longtime players (including myself) either have or almost have all of the exploration pages on gold. The base game hasn't been given much new content since the beginning aside from a few new pages - if even a fraction of the time they put into events was put into new exploration pages or even a new family, it would go a long way to keep older players around.

I understand the devs are in a tough position with the changes necessary during the pandemic and other gameplay improvements that have made it much easier to blow through content. But the solution isn't more events!

• LUNASOOLLUNASOOL Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #3922 February, 2021, 02:47 pm.

Espero poder ahora sí acompletar el desafío porque Angelina jamás me apareció. De ahí ya no pude pasar a pesar de muchos tónicos de rastro coloque y tenebrismo. Haganlo que por lo menos salgan más seguido. Y también por el COVID . ya que no se puede casi salir

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    #4022 February, 2021, 09:29 pm.

For the February 2021 brilliant event Imperfect Love part 2;

See what I’ve circled below.

• ArtieVArtieV Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited February 23 #4123 February, 2021, 04:16 am.

“See what I’ve circled below.”

Witchhiker: Wow. Is OrangeWizard a secret codeword?

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    #4227 February, 2021, 01:55 pm.

For the February 2021 brilliant event Imperfect Love part 2;

@ArtieV ha, ha. NO. What’s above it.

• MidlakeAmyniMidlakeAmyni Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #4328 February, 2021, 11:12 am.

@hpwulola It's already March in some places, when are we getting the March calendar?

• ArtieVArtieV Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #4401 March, 2021, 04:28 am.

@MidlakeAmyni

And when do you think they’ll “repair” the SOS Report ingame announcing?

• MidlakeAmyniMidlakeAmyni Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #4501 March, 2021, 09:35 am.

@ArtieV considering they still haven't figured out how timezones work, probably not anytime soon, but posting the calendar should be easy enough to do before the month starts.

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #4602 March, 2021, 02:59 pm.

It's Tuesday morning; is there an event starting in a few hours or not?

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4702 March, 2021, 04:53 pm.

@Morganza no new event today.

We're waiting for March events calendar to be posted.