February Community Day

2»

Comments

• McGuppinMcGuppin Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #3220 February, 2021, 03:23 pm.

Is the cursed opal necklace from wizarding challenges, portkeys, or foundables? I’ve grown accustomed to associating fragments with foundables if they have a “Seen” count, but I can’t recall ever getting this as a foundable. I also saw people mentioning that the necklace would come as a peculiar portkey reward today, but I’ve done 3 or so special portkeys already since Community Day started and no necklace. I really need it to prestige the page - help!

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    #3320 February, 2021, 04:13 pm.

@McGuppin For Community Day there are special blue Portmanteaus which will reward the opal necklace. On this day this will be the only way to obtain it.

Usually it is a challenge foundable - after Community Day is over you may receive it as a reward in fortress fights again.

• KitCaitsidheKitCaitsidhe Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #3420 February, 2021, 06:16 pm.

Sirius motorbikes are not dropping. 1 out of 5 battles, so far. Not cool.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    #3520 February, 2021, 06:22 pm.

Completely agree with @Kodokmag, waaay too many Marauder's Maps and far too few Omnioculars (that's the only task I have left to complete). I've seen more Time Turners than Omnioculars so far after using 2 TTDs!

As for the Sirius's Motorbike, I've had good luck in Tower Chamber III. Not guaranteed, but probably a 75% success rate.

• Antique100Antique100 Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #3620 February, 2021, 06:26 pm.

@UrbanChronotis

The motorbike drops every time from Forest 4.

After doing Ruins 5 and Tower 1,2,3 and getting no motorbikes, I "gave up" and spent the spell energy and 2-3 potions to do 7 Forest 4's. I thus got the 7 motorbikes and completed that task.

Somewhere on the web I had read "guaranteed from Forest 4 and above".

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    #3720 February, 2021, 06:59 pm.

was just able to complete the tasks but way too few omnioculars spawning for me to be able to place. Used all my trace charms and tonics trying too. Other than that a good event and lots of time turners is always a plus!

• MookMonsterMookMonster Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #3820 February, 2021, 08:21 pm.

I’m in Canada and don’t seem to be getting any port keys appearing.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭
    #3920 February, 2021, 09:15 pm.

Way too many Marauders Maps!!! 🙄

• WyandoWyando Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #4020 February, 2021, 10:16 pm.

Yeah, I finally got those 21 Sirius Motorbikes I needed. By using alsmost 100 runestones... but hey, onces those portmonteaus are finished, I have that page golden too and those mysterious artefact completed in gold at least. 🎉

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    #4120 February, 2021, 10:37 pm.

Anyone else have an issue with the motorbike not dropping when you complete multiple fortresses?

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    #4220 February, 2021, 11:46 pm.

@MookMonster Have you made sure you have room to pick up new ones? They won't appear if your vault is full already.

• AireQueenAireQueen Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #4421 February, 2021, 02:04 am.

Anyone else not finding ANY omnioculars?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    #4521 February, 2021, 04:00 am.

I found most of the omnioculars while I was a passenger in a moving vehicle. I just focused on the MA traces with the yellow light and ignored the rest. I left the traces that didn't have the omnioculars to make sure that I will have more time to look for the ones that I needed. The TfTD spawned 1 to 3 omnioculars.

I got the Sirius' Flying Motorbike playing Tower Chambers 3 and 4. Thank you for the guaranteed fragment drop because I have such a difficult time getting this motorbike fragment. I keep getting the Cursed Opal Necklace fragments before this event. I can finally prestige this page.

Thank you very much HPWU for the generous spell energy, Snowdrops and Ginger Roots on the map, and for another awesome event. I will be ready for the next Adversaries Event.

• NickelNifflerNickelNiffler Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #4621 February, 2021, 06:05 am.

the omnioculars were not boosted. I used 3 tonics and I got 3 of them. Two the first time. Zero the second time and one the next time. So fail. I’m tired of support telling me “oh well, nothing is promised.”

i think I’m done with this game. It’s not worth the effort. And I’m at 65 for most registries. And been maxed for 6 months on my profession tree. This is not a new game for me!

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    #4721 February, 2021, 04:31 pm.

Interesting that so many people found time turners. I had some trouble with omnioculars, but eventually found them with TTDs. However, I couldn't finish the event because I was short 2 time turners. Seems like this event was problematic no matter where you were.

• Freckles91Freckles91 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4802 March, 2021, 12:38 pm.

Please have another Dragons event where we can work on dragons and eggs not normally found in our part of the world! And please have the eggs spawn, rather than just being in the portkeys! I walked a lot of eggs last time but not nearly enough for how many it takes to prestige pages.