February Adversaries Event: Aragog

2»

Comments

• JuneBUWPJuneBUWP Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #3217 February, 2021, 04:55 pm.

I’ve used 2 EDMs and no Aragog yet. Will keep trying.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭
    #3318 February, 2021, 12:14 am.

@ChemistryIsFun Ah, I see. Strange, it doesn't seem like it would make a difference when you look at it in a broad sense but when you take a closer look, it really does.

They used to run the three-hour community events at staggered times in different time zones. I seem to remember they had a lot of issues, though, with events not starting on time. They obviously need to work on that.

• Newt427Newt427 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3418 February, 2021, 04:20 am.

Burned through 5 EDM and encountered one Aragog! So much for the 'enhanced' sightings!!!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭
    #3518 February, 2021, 06:40 am.

Maybe they right 😬

Sighting is as in exploration and

Spawning is as in from item/potion's 🤔 😵

• HoyotHoyot Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    #3618 February, 2021, 02:18 pm.

Only one Aragog found. Where is? Spawn is ridicolous

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    #3718 February, 2021, 03:01 pm.

EDM does not reflect an increase in spawns for any Adversary event targets. Not sure why, but they don't. The events increase dark marks on the map by a significant amount and most of those will be the target for the event, in this case Aragog.

I was only able to complete the event because the weather turned slightly better to 21 degrees F, so I walked a few blocks and picked up enough dark marks to complete, before my hands got too cold.

Those who do not get spawns at home (like me) and cannot venture out, will be unable to complete any Adversary event unless EDM is changed to also increase the number of event spawns.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    #3818 February, 2021, 06:24 pm.

More Snowdrops and Ginger Roots on the map, please.

Thank you very much for an enjoyable event. As a magizoologist, I enjoyed this one a lot. Thank you very much for sending me a Dark Mark trace 1 to 2 times a day during this event. I usually do not get them at home.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭
    #3918 February, 2021, 06:47 pm.

@Djea i got visited by darkmark too once, i hope this will be permanent feature from now on. spawning us in scarce area something and not just one please maybe several traces/map items/darkmarks.

• SASNIXSASNIX Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #4019 February, 2021, 12:49 am.

4 times now I've been battling an adversary and I've suddenly been kicked out of the battle. My health is adequate. Potions wasted, no fragments gained and finding the elusive aragon is near impossible. One hour 2 dark marks and only 2 aragogs to battle and I've been kicked out of the battles!!!!! Its impossible to complete the task.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #4119 February, 2021, 06:40 am.

6/10 Gold Now.