We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
Connection Lost loop — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Connection Lost loop

SuperFlyFrySuperFlyFry Posts: 3 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 13 January, 2021, 04:26 pm.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot. Never paid attention to solutions before buts it's finally happened to me....kicked out during battle and now in a connection lost loop. What do I do??

Tagged:

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,030 admin
    #208 December, 2020, 02:17 am.

We are investigating server issues impacting the app, this probably caused this error. We will update here when this is resolved!

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 159 ✭✭
    #308 December, 2020, 02:38 am.

Same one, looks like a problem connection PoGo and HPWU too. Before waiting connection fix, why just look discussion improtant? https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/11651/a-memo-from-constance

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,030 admin
    #408 December, 2020, 03:54 am.

This issue has been fixed. Please write into support if you continue to experience issues!

• IlovecandycatIlovecandycat Posts: 1
    #508 December, 2020, 11:54 am.

I cant connect to the game from afternoon till now...

• cosk62cosk62 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    #608 December, 2020, 02:39 pm.

@hpwulola Game hang/restart issues are back this morning on the East Coast, around 6AM PST.

• AgarwaenFelagunAgarwaenFelagun Posts: 1
    #712 December, 2020, 06:54 pm.

J'ai un Galaxy S10+ et sa dit seulement sans arrêt connection wifi perdu et j'ai passé dans tout **** mode de connection

• TamblynnTamblynn Posts: 2
    #824 December, 2020, 05:26 pm.

I noticed a comment that the issue has been fixed, but I am caught in an infinite "connection lost" loop where clicking ok just restarts the game repeating the msg, in essence locking me out of the game. Is anyone looking into this problem still?

• AegisAedyAegisAedy Posts: 1
    #913 January, 2021, 03:44 pm.

Now i can't play the game, seem like connection always lost and when i try using linked facebook account, it's show me Level 1, when i actually already reached L58 and 300K XP++ , so disappointed... might actually not to play anymore

• SeraphicVicSeraphicVic Posts: 1
    #1013 January, 2021, 03:45 pm.

Pls help! I’m stuck in a restart loop error whilst forting. I want to clear daily ASAP. Thanks!

@hpwulola @HPWUrobert

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1113 January, 2021, 04:01 pm.

@hpwulola this issue is not fixed.

• ZierNorZierNor Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #1213 January, 2021, 04:08 pm.

@hpwulola still problem here also. restart loop after entering knight bus

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    #1313 January, 2021, 04:09 pm.

can't log in after popping a baruffio and hopping onto the knight bus. as usual

• RobGobeRobGobe Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1413 January, 2021, 04:11 pm.

Facing the same issue today, I was about to start a challenge and got kicked out of the app. Now I'm in a connection lost loop. I tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling but it's the same. I'm logging with my Facebook account. I tried logging in with a Gmail account and I was able to open the game but in level 1.

• DadDeDavDadDeDav Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #1513 January, 2021, 04:12 pm.

Same problem here, blocked when I accepted to join in the knight bus, cannot get back into the app

@hpwulola @HPWUrobert - where do we flag issue to get support to clear problem ?

• LagomorphaPrimeLagomorphaPrime Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #1613 January, 2021, 04:25 pm.

I was in a fortress lobby in D5, all 5 players accepted and time went to zero and the game froze with us in the lobby. Had to force restart and have been in a reboot loop for around 30 minutes so far. (Someone mentioned that the problem seemed to be happening when there are 5 players; interestingly my previous few D5 battles had been with 3-4 players and they worked fine).

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,114 mod
    #1713 January, 2021, 04:26 pm.

Hi everyone, I've closed this thread for further comments and attempted a fix on your accounts. Restart the app and try again. If the issue persists, please tag me in this discussion: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/7387/error-message-an-error-has-occurred-with-the-wireless-network

This discussion has been closed.