Suggested UI changes for L60

NitsujDierNitsujDier Posts: 17 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 09 November, 2020, 03:27 pm.

1. Get rid of progress bars

2. Return total XP count

Having the progress bar perpetually wanting it tick-over is somewhat frustrating, it should be removed or replaced with something to show the achievement.

It would also be good to show the progression of XP after L60, seeing all the XP from chests, portmanteaus etc disappear into the ether is disheartening.

Attached is a quick mock-up but I'm sure the designers/devs can come up with something unique ;-)

Comments

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭
    #214 September, 2020, 07:12 pm.

Do you mean the progress bar around your icon or the ones for each family (or both)? What does it actually look like when you reach Wizarding Level 60? Does the XP count just disappear or is there something in it's place?

I can see how that would be disheartening to not see any acknowledgement of the XP you are earning. Even if it doesn't get you anything tangible, you could set personal goals for yourself if you could keep track.

• NitsujDierNitsujDier Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #322 September, 2020, 02:01 am.

Here’s how it currently looks at 60

progress bar just persists perpetually at max instead of zeroing out or something more worthy. XP total is removed.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    #409 November, 2020, 03:24 pm.

this sounds like a great idea! Now to wait for it to never be implemented! *sarcasm off* lol....altho itd be great if it was. Having trunks give me 1.6k per trunk only to see them go to waste is disheartening....

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November 9 #509 November, 2020, 03:27 pm.

I wouldnt necessarily like it, but at this point even the ingress-recursion thingy wouldnt be a horrible idea vs how it is now...