Allow to switch profession in fortress chamber lobby

MarphistoMarphisto Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 16 in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 20 September, 2020, 07:41 am.

i don't know if this has been asked already,

but in case it was not already asked or recommended;

have a possible idea if not solution for fortress groups when it is not the most ideal composition while waiting in the chamber lobby.

a lot of times you cant get the right mixture of professions/group make-ups waiting for players in a chamber to join. how about give us an option to be able to switch profession? so that a 5 auror group roll, if other players have another maxed profession, can easily switch between them? i think this would be an awesome addition to fortresses. more flexibility!

Best Answer

Answers

• MarphistoMarphisto Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #318 September, 2020, 12:49 am.

well that is good to knows, hopefully one day it will be a feature possibility! :D

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #418 September, 2020, 11:08 am.

I've a max professor and auror, my wife is a maxed auror and zoologist. It's frustrating how many groups end up dodging because an imbalance in professions while we could easily have fixed said imbalance.

• TyrandausTravisTyrandausTravis Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #520 September, 2020, 07:41 am.

I was about to propose exactly the same.

This would ease group composition as mentioned but also would provide a little incentive to complete additional professions as today there is no benefit being multi-skilled.