Game Update 2.15.0
Note on timeline: Our 2.15.0 update includes support for iOS 14. This update was scheduled for today but unfortunately, it is delayed and we hope to release it tomorrow. Until the update is available, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite won't be accessible on iOS 14. It will continue to be accessible on iOS 13. We will give you an updated timeline when we have one.
Some of these changes may have been reflected in releases between 2.14 and 2.15 and therefore may already be reflected in the app.
- Added the ability to purchase Potions directly from the Potion selection menu during Encounters and Wizarding Challenges.
- Bug fixes for general app stability and visual issues
- iOS 14 Support
- Fixed an issue affecting the SOS Training Node: Knowledge Transfer. Players who completed Knowledge Transfer were not receiving Inn Charm charges from Treasure Trunks
- Fixed an issue with threat level visual effects on Traces that appear on the Map
- Made text revisions to the Trace Charm Expertise page
- Fixed a visual issue affecting the Magicum Vitae that cuts off the text for the Tonic for Trace Detection Potion bonus