We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
September Brilliant Event Week 1 — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

September Brilliant Event Week 1

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
edited September 11 in Announcements #1 latest comment 22 September, 2020, 07:13 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Room of Rooms during Part 1 of the Battle of the Department of Mysteries Brilliant Event, starting Tuesday, September 15 at 11 a.m. PT.

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Bell Jar of Time - Wizarding Challenges
  • Ron Weasley - Brilliant Portkey
  • Luna Lovegood - Tasks
  • Brilliant Veil - Encounter
  • Brilliant Tank of Brains - Encounter

Brilliant Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. 

Don’t forget to pick up your complimentary store pack which will contain the following:

• 6x Baneberry
  • 4x Bulbadox Juice
  • 4x Angels Trumpet
  • 2x Erumpent Horn
  • 25 Spell Energy

Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    #214 September, 2020, 02:42 pm.

Tempted to postpone my break. Lol

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
    #314 September, 2020, 07:35 pm.

omniocular?

thats something. 🤨

• BaldyOneBaldyOne Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #514 September, 2020, 11:31 pm.

Omnioculars are the last thing I need to prestige that page to gold. Looking forward to this event.

• MempoMempo Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #615 September, 2020, 09:43 pm.

I know this says it is adjusted to do from wherever you are... but the first set of quests has something a ton of us in rural areas can't do. Would be really great if there was a way to even just get a few ingredients of the ground for quests.

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #715 September, 2020, 10:52 pm.

Has anyone noticed that it now takes 20 encounters to place a brilliant encounter image in the last brilliant event and this one? It used to be 15. This makes it harder to level up the brilliant event and acquire runestones.

• PokemorchoPokemorcho Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #816 September, 2020, 07:43 am.

If you ask for a lot family xp, please correct the spawn.

#916 September, 2020, 03:27 pm.

Is it knight bus or is it my connection?

Either way, please 'release' my account. 😬

My account seems locked at that elit spider

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 760 mod
    #1016 September, 2020, 03:47 pm.

Hey @Kodokmag! I've attempted a fix on your account. Can you try again and let me know how it goes?

#1116 September, 2020, 07:50 pm.

@HPWUblue its resolved, thank you

• Strider86Strider86 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #1216 September, 2020, 08:37 pm.

Knight bus login loop again. Come on guys this must have been resolved by now. It’s every event.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 760 mod
    #1316 September, 2020, 09:49 pm.

I've attempted the fix on your account too @Strider86

If anyone else experience this issue, please reply here for visibility: Restart loop AGAIN

• FieldWrigleyFieldWrigley Posts: 2
    #1418 September, 2020, 02:46 pm.

This game and the QA that is done is **** poor work. Unable to load brilliant fundables to capture as they never show and returns me to the map.

• MollieWeezlyMollieWeezly Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #1518 September, 2020, 03:37 pm.

Can anyone direct me to which Chambers will yield the Bell Jar of Time? Thx!

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18 #1618 September, 2020, 04:07 pm.

@MollieWeezly All chambers may reward the bell jar. The higher the chamber the more likely the reward. But only in dark V it's guaranteed to be rewarded.

• ArtsyPriestessArtsyPriestess Posts: 1
    #1719 September, 2020, 12:09 am.

Is it a glitch that I have used 10+ event coins in Wizarding challenges, all in Ruins 3 or higher rooms and most often with multiple players, and I have yet to return one foundable fragment from them?

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19 #1819 September, 2020, 12:52 am.

@ArtsyPriestess It could be bad RNG or you might check to confirm you are using the proper runestone for the BE. It should say "battle of the department of mysteries runestone".

I often change fortresses or ride the knight bus for several jumps if I keep hitting fortresses that don't yield family foundables. That (for me) seems to shift my RNG

• JbibiJbibi Posts: 1
    #1920 September, 2020, 12:48 am.

How are we suppose to get 500 mysterious artifact xp when they are not spawning? I am including when I use a tonic for trace potion. How do I get this fixed?

• ToukaR4661TToukaR4661T Posts: 1
    #2020 September, 2020, 01:20 am.

I'm not getting any family xp for the event. I've only got 33/500. I keep fighting in battles and getting all event spawns?

• AttritionAttrition Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #2120 September, 2020, 02:37 am.

@ToukaR4661T The family XP is for Mysterious Artifacts, not the brilliant spawns. You can get Family XP from fortresses, but only if you use the Mysterious Artifacts Runestones, not the Brilliants.

The fast way to generate Family XP is to place a foundable on the page. It yields 100 Family XP for common foundables and even more for more rare ones. Keep catching the Mysterious Artifact traces, and when you fill one up, place it for the big Family XP boost.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 373 ✭✭✭✭
    #2220 September, 2020, 03:38 am.

Aargh!!! The Cursed Opal Necklace is holding me up from prestiging the Room of Requirement III PAGE. So annoying. I’ve done so many fortress battles but keep getting Sirius’ Flying Motorbike and the Sword of Gryffindor. I’ve gotten a few of the necklaces but still need three! I’ve been following the helpful chart that @Lucoire linked for me a while back, but I guess I’ve just been unlucky. Guess I’ll keep trying!!

• WriterofDreamsWriterofDreams Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #2322 September, 2020, 02:44 am.

It would be really nice if this event got extended due to the update issues some of us players had that prevented us from actually being able to play due to the inability from the ios14 update and the game unable to connect. A lot of us experienced this delay due to auto updates. Is this fixable to extend it a couple of extra days?

• EenieGeenieEenieGeenie Posts: 1
    #2422 September, 2020, 11:33 am.

I always check these forums, and we have all told you SO many times to stop using Family XP tasks in events. This is the second event I have been unable to finish because I am simply not getting enough foundables to generate even CLOSE to the family XP needed.

I understand that tasks shouldn’t be easy, but there is no reason someone who plays multiple times every single day should be unable to finish. You started these forums for a reason, listen to what people are saying.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 373 ✭✭✭✭
    #2522 September, 2020, 07:13 pm.

@EenieGeenie Just curious, are you playing exclusively from home? I go out to play and have no problem finding foundables of all types, but I realize not everyone can do that. Hope it gets better for you.