All the Ingredients from Greenhouse did not appear on the Map

PugpawsPugpaws Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited September 3 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 September, 2020, 04:24 pm.

onky received 8 of 9 toadstools on maxed green house harvest. been here 45 min

Post edited by HPWUblue on
Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

This might happen due to an unstable network connection or when you're experiencing a GPS drift. Ensure a stable internet and set your GPS to high accuracy. If possible, try moving around the Greenhouse and restart the app which helps to update your location.

Comments

• PugpawsPugpaws Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #201 September, 2020, 02:30 pm.

onky received 8 of 9 toadstools on maxed green house harvest. been here 45 min

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 835 mod
    #301 September, 2020, 04:52 pm.

@Pugpaws This might happen due to an unstable network connection or when you're experiencing a GPS drift. Ensure a stable internet and set your GPS to high accuracy. If possible, try moving around the Greenhouse and restart the app which helps in updating your location.

• Smjs16Smjs16 Posts: 3
    #403 September, 2020, 03:47 pm.

Hello, When I've grown an ingredient in the greenhouse, the ingredients are supposed to appear on the map for up to 60 minutes. However, I've contributed the full amount of energy for baneberry and three times now I have only gathered 7 (two times) or 8(1 time) of them (instead of the promised 9). I gathered them in a matter of minutes after being finished and have waited for more to appear, but nothing did. Is this a bug?

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 835 mod
    #503 September, 2020, 04:24 pm.

Hi @Smjs16 I've merged your thread with a similar discussion for visibility.

This might happen due to an unstable network connection or when you're experiencing a GPS drift. Ensure a stable internet and set your GPS to high accuracy. If possible, try moving around the Greenhouse and restart the app which helps in updating your location.