Wit Sharpening potion

mDandelionmDandelion Posts: 17 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 13 August, 2019, 09:58 pm.

I have 8 Wit-Sharpening potions but whenever I am in a fortress and click on the potions icon they do not show up. How do I use them?

Comments

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    #219 July, 2019, 12:02 pm.

When you click on your potions you can scroll to the left and right to select others. Note that Wit-Sharpening is meant to be used on Elite opponents. I think it goes Common, Formidable, Imposing, Dangerous, Fierce and Elite.

• Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    #319 July, 2019, 12:20 pm.

I believe elite is a separate modifier. You can see elite common, elite formidable, etc.

An elite foe's stamina bar is purple, not red.

• mDandelionmDandelion Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #419 July, 2019, 12:23 pm.

@CytopeAchen ok, so maybe it's just not showing up because i am only facing common opponents. I will have to do a more difficult challenge and see if it works 😊 thanks!

• mDandelionmDandelion Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #519 July, 2019, 12:24 pm.

@Osprey1 I have seen one that was purple and wondered why! thank you

• MightybeagleMightybeagle Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #712 August, 2019, 08:01 pm.

I cannot seem to access my wit-sharpening potions in towers or in combat. I tried to scroll but only see healing and invigoration pots. Is there a known issues post on this? Any guidance? Thank you.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #813 August, 2019, 01:40 pm.

@Mightybeagle Ensure you are scrolling 'sideways'. I also find this mechanic is sometimes unresponsive and one or more attempts to scroll will be required.

• MightybeagleMightybeagle Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #913 August, 2019, 09:58 pm.

Now all potions are showing up when I expect them to. I was finally able to use a Wit and it felt good.

Since posting here, I had used up and replaced some invigoration potions and restarted the app a few times just in case.