August Event Calendar

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 923 admin
edited July 30 in Announcements #1 latest comment 11 August, 2020, 07:21 pm.

For some mysterious reason the Calamity is surfacing memories of Diagon Alley and new students at Hogwarts, but this must surely be more than a stroll down memory lane. This month, think back to your Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 and help uncover the significance of these First Year flashbacks.

This August keep an eye out for the following:

August Community Day: All day Saturday, August 8 from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Ready your wand to take on increasingly difficult Wizarding Challenges to earn useful rewards!

First Year at Hogwarts Brilliant Event Part 1: Tuesday, August 11 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, August 18 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from Diagon Alley including Goblins and the Monster Book of Monsters.

August Wizarding Weekend: Friday, August 21 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday, August 24 at 11 a.m. PT

• Spend a weekend marveling at Wonders of the Wizarding World including the Weasley's Flying Car and the Whomping Willow.

First Year at Hogwarts Brilliant Event Part 2: Tuesday, August 25 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, September 1 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from Hogwarts including Professor Sprout and Professor Flitwick.
Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30 #230 July, 2020, 06:21 pm.

@hpwulola Thanks for sharing next months calendar. Looking forward to the upcoming events! 😃😊

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 670 ✭✭✭
    #330 July, 2020, 06:24 pm.

Yeah the flying car 😍

• atisatis Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #430 July, 2020, 06:30 pm.

Can we have google calendar of this?

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    #530 July, 2020, 06:42 pm.

I soooooo need the flying car!

• RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #630 July, 2020, 06:57 pm.

@hpwulola Can't wait to see how difficult the Community Day tasks are, the tougher the event challenges are the better.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    #730 July, 2020, 07:27 pm.

the only thing holding me up on the page is that flying car so yay😂

• SacuriSacuri Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #830 July, 2020, 07:55 pm.

@hpwulola Thanks for the Graphic. Is there any way that you guys can keep having OrangeWizard keep doing his graphic postings. I am only in Reddit and I like having those graphics up when I am playing. PLEASE KEEP HIM OR LET HIM KEEP POSTING. We really like the work he does. I can get Reddit up on my computer at work but I cannot bring up a lot of other websites for HPWU. THANK YOU.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    #902 August, 2020, 01:45 pm.

@hpwulola @HPWUTeam

AGREE that Orange Wizard should be allowed to continue “doing what he’s been doing”

*Everyone on a journey needs a roadmap and Orange Wizard was our cartographer.

Not everyone can spend an entire week on an event and many cannot spend an entire weekend on an event due to family, work, school, life events, religious restrictions...

Then there are those who purposely drag out the event till the last hour.

Let players have the ability to play the game the way they “need” to play it or many more will leave the game.

I have many friends who no longer play due to changes since Feb 2020.

The more players that continue to play, the more successful the game.

The more successful the game, the more $ for developers.

Developers, learn the following lesson:

-Each hand full of dry sand. 

One hand closes tightly,

the other doesn’t. 

The tighter the one hand closes, the more sand that escapes. 

The hand that doesn’t close still holds all its sand. 

Developers-don’t be the closed hand with Orange Wizard and your players!!

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1002 August, 2020, 01:49 pm.

I must have missed something. Is Orange Wizard no longer going to be making graphics for events?

• ItarItar Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1107 August, 2020, 01:40 am.

@MtPollux yeah same, did i miss something here?

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    #1210 August, 2020, 10:44 am.

Seems someone somewhere won’t be supplying him with the so-called banners anymore.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1311 August, 2020, 07:21 pm.

Or at least, not in a more timely manner. The graphic has been released recently.