Game Update: 2.14 Release Notes

12346»

Comments

• xaviermmivxaviermmiv Posts: 1
    #15225 July, 2020, 01:04 am.

I have a Samsung Note 9. Can't get into the app. Uninstalled it, restarted device, reinstalled app and tried signing in w google. Keeps saying there is a connection loss and to check wifi or mobile data then automatries to restart the app to the same ends...

Any other advice on a fix?

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 44 ✭✭
    #15325 July, 2020, 02:32 am.

Hello, anyone who still has issues loading the game after attemping a wizarding challenge can report their issue here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/hpwizardsunite/?p=web&contact=1

• Hariae909Hariae909 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #15425 July, 2020, 02:52 pm.

After the upgrade, wizarding power is sometimes 27981, and 46703. I am level 43. Not sure what is going on

• Taker1975Taker1975 Posts: 0
    #15525 July, 2020, 03:32 pm.

What's the deal with Newer Android Phones Not Being Compatible with Harry Potter Wizards Unite Game? I had a ZTE Z-BLADE upgraded to a ALCATEL P3 with more Memory but when I went to my Play store to download the game I received the Following *GAME NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE*

I really enjoyed the game as it helped me with Being More Active, Getting More Exercise and Loosing Weight. Now I'm just sadden to learn I can't play my favorite game No More 😢😥

Please Help Me Get Back To My Favorite Wizarding Game and Catch Up and Continue Learning with Wizards Unite Please!!!!

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 574 mod
    #15625 July, 2020, 04:40 pm.

Hello @Taker1975, I appreciate your interest in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! This could happen if one of the required feature is missing from your device. Check our our article on device requirements to see if your device is compatible: Device Requirements I hope this helps.

• FilmedpedritaFilmedpedrita Posts: 2
    #15725 July, 2020, 04:51 pm.

good afternoon,

Since yesterday, at 5 pm when trying to make Fortaleza, I can no longer enter the HP. getting in a loop.

Can you help me?

thanks

filmedpedrita

Liliam

• FilmedpedritaFilmedpedrita Posts: 2
    #15825 July, 2020, 04:54 pm.

good afternoon, @hpwul@hpwulola

Since yesterday, at 5 pm when trying to make Fortaleza, I can no longer enter the HP. getting in a loop.

Can you help me?

thanks

filmedpedrita

Liliam

• PageypiePageypie Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #15926 July, 2020, 08:16 am.

Hi

Is there any update to the changes caused to the difficulty level of catching foundables since the update? It's making the current event extremely hard to complete and causing us all to use a lot of potions we would not have needed to use of this was resolved

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 239 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27 #16027 July, 2020, 04:43 am.

@Pageypie It is a visual bug. It doesn't actually make things harder to return.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 163 ✭✭
    #16228 July, 2020, 04:05 am.

This game was far more enjoyable before the hair- brained SOS Training ‘ scheme’.

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 57 ✭✭
    #16330 July, 2020, 04:45 am.

Regarding the changing ratings in Challenge/Fortresses, the glitch seems to happen when I update new SOS training points. After that, my challenge rating for the profession I happen to be in goes down. It does work to switch professions, and switch back if you want. But it's the updating SOS that it happens.