Trace Charm Capacity Bugged & Disallows Trace Charms from Treasure Trunks

HinkyjinksHinkyjinks Posts: 36 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 12 October, 2020, 08:49 am.

I notice that ‘maximum stored spellcasts’ = 0 in my Magicum Vitae (actually it seems to mirror the number I currently have, the max being 1 so far). I actually can store 4 Trace Charms.

I wonder if there is a bug that won’t allow trunks to give me trace charms (even though I upgraded ‘Studious Success’ and should be getting them occasionally)

... because the Magicum Vitae is telling the game I don’t have any capacity? I’ve opened AT LEAST 40 trunks (and that’s probably conservative) since I upgraded. Nothing. So frustrated!! I’ve invested A LOT to upgrade the Trace Charm, and feel like I am not getting the bang for my buck (or books) others are getting. I definitely feel like I wasted my resources on the Trace Charm. I am also experiencing the Trace Charm bug with fragments and no increased rarity previously described.

Tagged:
2 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Trace Charms from Treasure Trunks are not guaranteed

Comments

• AeroicaGamingAeroicaGaming Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #226 July, 2020, 11:40 am.

I have experienced the exact same problem. My max stores charges also shows zero and despite opening numerous family chests, with the appropriate perk opened in the tree, I have yet to receive a trace charm charge.

• Hiti1Hiti1 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #326 July, 2020, 12:17 pm.

I reported the same 5 days ago:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/7934/field-charms-show-the-current-available-charms-in-mv-and-not-the-capacity#latest

But it does not impact the trace charm drops, I also get drops when the "Maximum capacity" is at 0 in the MV. Takes me sometimes 90 treasure trunks to get one and then I get 3 trace charms from just placing one image

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 711 admin
    edited July 27 #427 July, 2020, 07:10 pm.

The Maximum stored spellcasts is actually the number of charm charges you currently have, and therefore only a text error. The text error has no effect on trace charms being received from treasure trunks. You are not guaranteed a trace charm from treasure trunks.

• ChinnuChinnu Posts: 1
    #512 October, 2020, 08:49 am.

My issue same as above. Believe you are aware.

So the question is what n when are you going to do something about it. We have invested in this game. Every time I get a trace charm and it doesn't get added, its frustrating and feel really short changed. How is your service recovery going to be?

Thanks.