Placing Fortress Foundables on Basic Registry Pages doesn't give you Ministry Manuals

FireyswanFireyswan Posts: 18 ✭✭
edited July 22 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 23 July, 2020, 06:29 am.

Placed queen yesterday and flying key no blue books for placing either image

Post edited by HPWUblue on
Tagged:
0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    #222 July, 2020, 04:42 pm.

@Fireyswan you do not get any manuals for placing fortress foundables on a basic page, you need them to be on a bronze page or higher. this only applies to fortress and challenge foundables

• FireyswanFireyswan Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #322 July, 2020, 07:00 pm.

I thought you got for any placed. In registry. Imaged placed gets books...... or not... guess im sol...

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 830 mod
    edited July 22 #422 July, 2020, 07:33 pm.

Hello @Fireyswan! You can get Ministry Manuals by placing non-Mysteries or non-event Images in the Registry. You must also make sure that the Challenges Family pages are prestiged to bronze or higher before placing Images on those pages to get the Ministry Manuals. This is intended.

Please note that this also applies to the Exploration Foundables you get from the Wizarding Challenges. For more details please read our help article: What is SOS Training?

Thanks for the help @Kitzen!

• AusDominatorAusDominator Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #522 July, 2020, 08:09 pm.

I have placed a number of items in recent days and received commensurate ministry manuals, but any I have placed on the ‘Hogwarts Quidditch Pitch II’ page haven’t given me anything. Yes it’s already bronze so that’s not the issue, it just seems the ministry manual reward wasn’t loaded as part of the reward for these foundables. I just prestige’s Madam Hooch as an example and didn’t receive anything - screenshot attached. I did the same with Cedric Diggory and didn’t receive any ministry manuals either. When clicking on all other foundables on all other pages the ‘rewards’ section shows ministry Manuals, even if on the base page it says ‘+0’ ... here they don’t show up.

Also randomly when I encounter madam hooch right now she comes up flying around as a pink blob, so you can just see her outline, not any features.

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    #622 July, 2020, 08:35 pm.
  • AusDominatorAusDominator Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #722 July, 2020, 08:43 pm.

Thank you for this, apologies I didn't see it beforehand.

• ValboeValboe Posts: 3
    #823 July, 2020, 06:29 am.

I placed the Death Eater yesterday in level silver and should heave received 20 ministry manuals. But i didn't get any.

There were more images I place and only one I got 4 ministry manuals. I checked and the images i place were all on pages bronze or higher.

For now I don't want to place any images any more until this is fixed.