32 bit devices support

AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 31 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 20 July, 2020, 08:40 pm.

Will HPWU stop supporting 32 bit devices like PoGo is going to? I haven't found anything about this on here or on Reddit.

Comments

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited July 20 #220 July, 2020, 12:56 pm.

I'm asking because currently I'm out of job due to Covid and am in the process of moving back to my original country. I will be gutted because I'll be probably stuck with my Note 3 for quite a while. But if 32 still runs the game, whoever's on my friend list can expect gifts from Russia with love 😆😉

I'm not sure how to even tag this post, gameplay updates or just "frustration"? I've also got no clue how to edit the original post. Forgive the newbie, please.

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #320 July, 2020, 01:36 pm.

I can't give an answer on this, but just want to say welcome to the forum @AurorsFocusPls

Perhaps @hpwulola @HPWUblue or @HPWUrobert can confirm this?

#420 July, 2020, 01:52 pm.

Thanks for the warm welcome @Magpie31 !

Yes, it would be great to know for sure to get myself mentally "prepared". I've got enough stress as it is with credit card debts and purchasing the one way ticket (to the Moooon) ...

#520 July, 2020, 03:35 pm.

Oh, I know! I live as an expat in Thailand and was getting prepared to move back to the UK. It seems, however, things have settled for the most part and I will be staying. But I do completely understand all the frustrations and trials of moving country!

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 707 admin
    #620 July, 2020, 05:35 pm.

@AurorsFocusPls there hasn't been conversation about discontinuing support for 32-bit devices, but please know that can change at any time. We'll notify players in our official channels if we're planning to discontinue support for those devices.

#720 July, 2020, 05:40 pm.

@HPWUrobert Thanks for replying to this so promptly!

#820 July, 2020, 08:40 pm.

Thank you @HPWUrobert for letting me know! At least for now I'll just play without worrying.