SUGGESTION BOX

DoraDoradoDoraDorado Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 06 July, 2020, 01:56 pm.

Hi! I am new :-) is there a suggestion box somewhere? If not, I’m just going to leave a suggestion here:

How about when a plant is ready to be picked in the greenhouse, everyone who contributed gets an announcement and has a window of time to request that the plant be delivered by owl for a fee? I don’t live in an urban area, and it’s really hard for me to get back to greenhouses every few hours. There needs to be an option to have them delivered to you. Thanks!

Comments

• SiragazSiragaz Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    #220 July, 2019, 02:59 pm.

I dont use Greenhouses much for growing either. Only to pick up spell energy. I would like for Niantic to rework how Green Houses Function. A delivery option would be great! Reduce the world drops for ingredients making Green Houses more relevant.

• MuzdravMuzdrav Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #315 October, 2019, 09:10 pm.

I woul recommend update for daily quests:

For 2 golds: complete 1 wizarding challenge or unlock 1 portkey. Many players do not have acces to towers, they cant gain even 2 gold/day. It is very limiting, that without a tower you cannot gain any money.

For 3 granite hair: visit two inns or greenhouses. In my village, there were only 2 greenhouses, no inns, so completing daily is not possible. Also, would change reward for unicorn or pegas hair.

For aquiring 10 traces: Reward: 1 tonic of trace detection (brewing it for so long and all the ingredients make it almost unusable. It is not that great to be so hard to obtain. It would helo you next day with daily.

#415 October, 2019, 09:10 pm.

For 2 golds: complete 1 wizarding challenge or unlock 1 portkey. Many players do not have acces to towers, they cant gain even 2 gold/day. It is very limiting, that without a tower you cannot gain any money.

For 3 granite hair: visit two inns or greenhouses. In my village, there were only 2 greenhouses, no inns, so completing daily is not possible. Also, would change reward for unicorn or pegas hair.

For aquiring 10 traces: Reward: 1 tonic of trace detection (brewing it for so long and all the ingredients make it almost unusable. It is not that great to be so hard to obtain. It would helo you next day with daily.

#515 October, 2019, 09:10 pm.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 946 admin
    #615 October, 2019, 11:08 pm.

Hi @DoraDorado, welcome to the Community! I moved your post to 'App Feedback,' which is where players gather together and share ideas about the game 😀

• TheLastTemplarTheLastTemplar Posts: 1
    #718 April, 2020, 10:01 pm.

Hi there,

You guys have been doing a great job with making it easier to play from home. I just had this idea pop into my head. What if when you open the game a notification pops up asking if you are playing at home or playing inside to help everyone stay safe. And if they answer yes a few extra energy appear on to the ground. Similar to the are you driving notification but with a perk.

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #819 April, 2020, 11:39 am.

@TheLastTemplar I think everyone would answer ‘yes’ regardless of whether they were stuck at home or otherwise!

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19 #919 April, 2020, 03:52 pm.

Agreed, @Dewin99. But maybe it could be GPS related? So if you are static on the map for 5 mins or more, then energy spawns?

(25 words)

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1019 April, 2020, 04:30 pm.

Yes, that is a great idea @Magpie31. I have days where I only get one batch of SE on the ground and then days where I get 4-5. So it makes keeping up with SE most days being at home. I have room for 315 SE in my vault and am down to like 200 after yesterday’s CD and thank goodness I have some very generous friends with fantastic gifts that I saved most of the week for yesterday. I leave my house about every 3-4 days so I go and reload on those days.

Every little bit of SE helps during these challenging times. 😁😁😁

• Eaglesflight79Eaglesflight79 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1104 July, 2020, 01:26 pm.

I would like to suggest that Tonic for Trace Detection also increase potion ingredients at least for "Play at Home" events if not permanently. I am having a lot of trouble getting ingredients while playing on my 55+ community trails. I use Tonic, and get traces, but few ingredients. Thanks.

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1206 July, 2020, 01:56 pm.

@Eaglesflight79 I like this idea too. What I do wonder is how the spawn rates are tied to each other, code wise. If we see increased ingredients, will that impact the number of traces etc?