Fortress foundables not matching specific runestone icon

MistclanMistclan Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 31 July, 2020, 05:05 pm.

During this one year later brilliant event to satisfy the requirement for ministry of magic xp I have been attempting to prestige the Courtroom Ten - Accusation Chair. Using Ministry of Magic runestones I have selected the chair as the reward foundable in many levels of the tower. Everytime I have selected that foundable and received a Ministry of Magic foundable reward it has been a different foundable. If I select a different Ministry runestone reward and receive one it is the one that was shown. I have used all of my runestones and bought two more in bags and have not been able to finish that foundable. Without being able to get a significant sounded source of family xp, I will fail this events final foundable for the first time since the initial brilliant event when I didn't understand things. At that point I don't see continuing to play this game if impossible targets are chosen where rewards can't be earned reasonably.

0 votes

Working as intended · Last Updated

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #222 June, 2020, 05:09 am.

There is no way to choose a specific family foundable to receive from a challenge. When you complete a challenge there is a chance (starting at 50% in ruins 1 and increasing to almost 100% in dark 5) of receiving a fragment from the family of your runestone. If you do receive a family fragment it will be randomly chosen from all of the fortress fragments in that family. So in the case of MoM you have a 1 in 3 chance to get the particular fortress fragment that you want.

• DIMorseDIMorse Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #330 July, 2020, 10:46 pm.

Has it been confirmed with the developers that the runestone family fragment drop chances increase with fortress levels? Based on your comments, in Ruins 1 there is a 50% chance of a runestone family fragment drop.

• Hiti1Hiti1 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #431 July, 2020, 05:05 pm.

@DIMorse The increasing drop rates have been confirmed with a big research