Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
Wireless network connection error — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Wireless network connection error

Supahman84Supahman84 Posts: 6
edited 13 August, 2020, 01:30 am in Archive #1 latest comment 11 June, 2020, 05:10 am.

I’ve been experiencing the wireless network connection error when trying to enter the chamber from the bus. I want to get this fixed and have reported it before. I’m about to stop playing this game(unfortunately because I love it and have spent a lot of real $$$ lol) cannot play it fully. Can someone help?

Post edited by HPWUrobert at
Tagged:
0 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• MatchaLatte33MatchaLatte33 Posts: 3
    #206 June, 2020, 04:11 pm.

I've also just started having this issue, have deleted and reinstalled, cleared cache etc etc but nothing seems to be working :(

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #306 June, 2020, 08:52 pm.

@HPWUrobert I know this has been addressed before and I know that I will occasionally run into the same issue, but mine I'm unable to reproduce.. is there a bug report already started specifically for the Knight bus? I couldn't find one upon a quick search. Thanks!

• Supahman84Supahman84 Posts: 6
    #409 June, 2020, 07:08 pm.

There was another thread-people were experiencing the same issue. I posted on there and received no response so I started this one in hopes of some help! I love this game lol. But I’m missing out.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 556 ✭✭✭
    #509 June, 2020, 10:21 pm.

what i'm understanding is many of HPWU features rely heavily on GPS accuracy, when accuracy going down (usually when playing inside building or your phone got interference from something) then those error may occur. setting GPS setting to high accuracy usually is a must.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 602 mod
    #610 June, 2020, 08:36 am.

Hi @Whenisay! Is 'Supahman84' the account you're referring to? I've applied a fix on this account, which should let you participate in the Wizarding Challenge. I can also change your user name here so it matches your Code Name. Let me know!

• Supahman84Supahman84 Posts: 6
    #711 June, 2020, 03:33 am.

Oh my gosh!! This worked!! Thank you so much. Yes please update it to that name as well. Thanks again!

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 602 mod
    #811 June, 2020, 05:10 am.

No problem @Supahman84! I'm sorry we didn't get to you sooner. I've updated the name.😊

I've closed this thread as the issue is resolved. If any future readers are experiencing a similar issue, please refer to these threads:

This discussion has been closed.