June Event Calendar

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 876 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 12 June, 2020, 02:22 pm.

This month, be ready for the following:

Brilliant Event: One Year Later Part 1: Tuesday, June 2 at 11 a.m. PT-Tuesday, June 9 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Statute of Secrecy Task Force including Auror Harry Potter and Proprietor Ron Weasley.

June Community Day: Play at Home Edition: All day Saturday, June 13 from 12:01 a.m.-11:59 p.m. local time

• Explore the fascinating wonders of Dumbledore’s Office including the Pensieve, the Mirror of Erised and even the elusive Philosopher’s Stone.
  • Please Note: This event has been extended to last a full 24 hours to make it easier for players to participate.

Brilliant Event: One Year Later Part 2: Tuesday, June 16 at 11 a.m. PT-Tuesday, June 23 at 11 a.m. PT

• Continue to help return Brilliant Foundables from the Statute of Secrecy Task Force including Senior Minister Hermione Granger and Minister for Magic Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Hogwarts School Wizarding Weekend: Friday, June 26 at 11 a.m. PT-Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. PT

• Spend a weekend back at Hogwarts where you can encounter Hogwarts School Foundables including the Portrait of Albus Dumbledore, the Sorting Hat and Minerva McGonagall. 

Tagged:

Comments

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 June, 2020, 06:42 pm.

@hpwulola thank you for posting the June calendar of events. They all look very fun. I'm looking forward to the Hogwarts school weekend. Because ya know Professor McGonagal.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #301 June, 2020, 08:55 pm.

glad to see mcgonagall and dumbledore are the focus. they always seem to be the most rare for me😂 I'm hoping more werewolves pop up this month and the events don't interfere again

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #402 June, 2020, 12:31 am.

the events snowball keeps rolling down the mountain, only now it has become an avalanche, sweeping up players and leaving them wasted without all the fragments, green stars, and prestige pages that they rightfully earned or would have earned but for Big Oops 1 and Big Oops 2 ... and not even an acknowledgment by a way too silent @HPWUTeam that we are telling them to STOP, and FIX, and COMMUNICATE

• FredjeFlitserFredjeFlitser Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #502 June, 2020, 08:55 am.

Thanks for the visual, although would be more accurate to start the brilliant events and the wizarding weekend at half of the day, not the start of the day, as they start at 11:00 PT or 20:00 local time. I find it visually confusing to see the wizarding weekend to start on Friday, as it actually starts Friday 20:00, so most of the day is already over.

• mysteriousDmysteriousD Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #604 June, 2020, 06:36 pm.

@FredjeFlitser I am confused by your comment. Community day starts at 12:01AM local time but the wizarding weekend starts just like the brilliant events, at 11 AM PT.

Considering community day is usually only 3 hours long and many end up not being able to play during those 3 hours in the afternoon due to work/family obligations, having it be 24 hours long for safer at home time has made it possible for even more wizards to play community day. Kind of hope they keep community day going for 24 hours when all this pandemic stuff is done with so that more have chance to play. Or at least not put it back to only 3 hours, maybe for like 8am-8pm local.

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    #704 June, 2020, 07:43 pm.

i think they meant visually on the calendar - like having the bar start halfway through the day for the events not starting at mn

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    #804 June, 2020, 07:45 pm.

I very much appreciate the 24 hour CDs, especially since my weekend to work always seems to match up with all the WU non-BEs!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #904 June, 2020, 08:17 pm.

Oh yes!!! McGonagall!! I can get that page to silver at last! 😃 she's definitely been very elusive so that's my favourite part of June- woohoo!!

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 80 ✭✭
    #1012 June, 2020, 10:47 am.

Nice now i complete gold mcgonagall

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    #1112 June, 2020, 02:22 pm.

HPWULOLA ,

Are there any plans for more lessons? Soon?

I have hundreds of books and thousands of scrolls. I do not wish to step outside my chosen profession.

The scrolls and books are listed in the inventory as "currency". I want to spend my currency.

I am level 55. When I get to level 60, a few potions and a key, and Emergency level foundables will be slightly easier to catch. Not much of a reward for millions of xp earned.

Please let us have more focus, become stronger fighters, healers,and spellcasters.

In addition, please change the damage done to Oddities outside of the Fortresses. An auror needs one hit for many of the Oddities (dragon), while it takes a professor three to four hits.