Fortress Not Working AT ALL

CaptainSheridanCaptainSheridan Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 2 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 June, 2020, 01:30 pm.

I cannot do Wizarding challenges at all. The opening Fortress screen locks my game. This happens both with the Knight Bus and actual fortresses.

This is complete ****. Can't finish the event that I spent actual $ preparing for .

Get your **** together.

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:
1 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 130 ✭✭
    #230 May, 2020, 09:56 pm.

@CaptainSheridan Your game is probably not locked, it might be just a very long delay. Try to be patient and wait!

It sounds like a known bug.

For some players it takes quite a long time from choosing a chamber to get to the room where you choose a runestone. During that time the game seems frozen, but eventually will move on.

For me it takes about a minute, other players have reported even longer lags.

Good luck!

• rjm0218rjm0218 Posts: 2
    #330 May, 2020, 10:46 pm.

I am experiencing the same thing. For a few weeks I had been experiencing the delay between choosing a chamber and where you choose a runestone as many others have experienced. Starting two days ago I now can't even select a chamber. Once I select the Knight Bus or fortress everything freezes after the chamber selection menu comes up. I am now unable to complete the weekend event.

• CaptainSheridanCaptainSheridan Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #431 May, 2020, 08:48 am.

This isn't a delay in getting into a chamber. The game locks in the chamber selection screen. I can't even scroll the page to see.the higher level chambers. And I can't select any of the chambers that I can see.

I've reinstalled twice and the issue still occurs.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 130 ✭✭
    #531 May, 2020, 09:57 am.

Seems like the two of you were so unfortunate to find a new bug.

So sorry about that.

Hope you'll find help soon!

• PechenushkaPechenushka Posts: 4
    #631 May, 2020, 11:06 am.

I can't enter wizarding challenge, the game stucks on choosing the chamber, I can't even scroll or return back...I have to restart the app. So I can't finish the assignment...

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 420 mod
    #701 June, 2020, 10:00 am.

Thank you @Lycindelle

@CaptainSheridan @Pechenushka could you force-close the app, and enter the Fortress now?

• CaptainSheridanCaptainSheridan Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited June 1 #801 June, 2020, 05:49 pm.

I have tried the Force Stop. No change.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game THREE TIMES. No change.

All assets are downloaded. No chamge.

My phone has plenty of free space and memory.

I have rebooted my phine multiple times. No change.

I'm getting pretty frustrated. I spent $ on preparation for the Wizarding Weekend event and cannot even complete it. A new event is starting tomorrow and I won't be able to complete that either since I can't do any Wizarding Challenges.

To be clear, this is not only KB Fortresses, it is ALL Fortresses. It opens the screen where you choose which level to enter and locks up. I can't even scroll on that screen.

You need to get your game working properly.

#902 June, 2020, 08:52 am.

I apologize for the trouble you're experiencing @CaptainSheridan. I've attempted a fix on your account. Could you please force-close the app now, and try it again? Also, I'm assuming that you're referring to your account - CaptainSheridan. Let me know if otherwise.

#1003 June, 2020, 09:12 am.

It doesn't work(

#1103 June, 2020, 09:53 am.

Hi @Pechenushka!

the game stucks on choosing the chamber

Are you experiencing this issue as soon as you open the Fortress (The Knight Bus) or after selecting a Chamber? If it's the latter, we're investigating an issue causing a prolonged delay (~40 sec) while entering the Chamber. Meanwhile, please give it some time to load the Chamber.

#1203 June, 2020, 11:35 am.

@HPWUBLUE

I have already written, that I can't choose a chamber, I can't scroll, I can't go back, I can't do anything.

#1303 June, 2020, 12:39 pm.

Thanks for clarifying, @Pechenushka! I've applied the fix on your account as well. Could you please force-close the app now and give it another go?

#1403 June, 2020, 01:12 pm.

Thank you a lot! Now it works.

#1503 June, 2020, 01:26 pm.

Thanks for the follow-up @Pechenushka, I'm glad to hear that! Let me know if you need our help with anything else.

#1603 June, 2020, 01:30 pm.
This discussion has been closed.