New Fortress-Floors: BOSS
During the "Day of the Dragon"-Event, Niantic teased a new type of Fortress-Encounter. I'd like them to make a slightly changed but more permanent return.
- This is a brainstorming. Constructive Feedback is appreciated.
- This idea is to some extened based on THIS thread by @Owlx. If considered a duplicate, please merge (@hpwulola)
- 4 new Floors: Ruins - BOSS, Tower - BOSS, Forest - BOSS, Dark - BOSS
- The encounter consists of a single elite Enemy. No sources for (additional) Focus - aside from Invigoration-Potions.
- These Bosses are iconic and notoriously challenging Foes from the Wizarding World: Dragons, Dementors, Basilisks, Chimera, Elder Vampires, Fenrir Greyback, Dolores Umbridge, Aragog, Gellert Grindelwald
- They are (unless a "named" version of an already existing Foe Type) neither Proficient nor Deficient to any of the 3 Professions
- They reward unique Fragments that can't be found anywhere else
Additionally, to make it more interesting, I thought about a different way of "unlocking" (optional idea):
- You need 5 Keys to unlock the BOSS-Chamber
- Each of the "other" Floors with the same group drop 1 Key each: I, II, III, IV, V
- You can only have one of those keys at any time in your inventory
- All 5 Keys are consumed upon successfully defeating the encounter - locking the floor again
- Due to the "unlocking" mechanic it is difficult to "farm" these fragments
- A group that wants to enter need 5 keys EACH.